Body: 4/5
Height:  5’5”
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  2600 (1.5 hour, 2 shots) + 500 tip
Repeat: Maybe (my type of personality)

First time punter, did a lot of trolling of the forums and settled on going to Doki Doki with some of the spare time on the BKK trip. However when I nervously walked in at Doki Doki, mamasan asked me if I had booking, which I did not, and proceeded to tell me it’s a 2 hour wait right now. LB didn’t have the patience to wait around with plenty of options around. Thought about going to Addict or Cherry but just thought everyone’s eyes would be on me (any other newbies feel this way?!) and decided that Momo was more discreet and only one subway stop away from Doki Doki.

Walked down the alley towards Momo and as I walked in, another punter entered from the exit. Mamasan sat both of us down and says she has a “new girl”. She comes out first and both of us passed, wanting to see the selection. 6 more girls come out and since I came in first, mamasan let me have first choice. None of the 6 additional girls got LB going (2-3 of them had braces, not MCOT) so decided to go with “new girl”.

After paying mamasan, “New girl” (which I later learned she goes by Lois) who has a pretty face and no braces, leads me upstairs. She leaves me in the room and leaves to go get her stuff then a few minutes later comes back with a bottle of hot lube and two condoms. We proceed to undress, and as she strips, I get to see her tan, fit, “spinner” body and her B-cups - LB begins to stand at attention. We hop in the shower when she realizes she forgot the soap   - I start thinking it might actually be her first time! She runs out with a towel and a minute or so later, a knock at the door delivers her entire box.

We mouthwash, then start DFK (not my thing) in the shower, and she proceeds to BBBJ. She goes at it for a while then we soap each other up and rinse. I find it awkward as she attempts to towel me off so we end up toweling ourselves off. As we do so, I ask her if it’s really her first time - she says yes - and I tell her it’s my first time too. Unsurprisingly, neither of us seem to believe the other

She offers me a massage, I lie on my back and she amusingly “massages” my thighs and arms for a couple of minutes then proceeds to BBBJ, no cat bath. It’s an average+ BJ, she let me DT her a bit. I start playing with her LS then ask her to sit on my face. She’s either an excellent actress but after a few minutes of facesitting, she convulses and hobbles off, asking me if I’m ready for my first shot. She DFKs me as she puts the cap on.

We start with CG (my fav) and Lois gives it her all, she started on her knees, then ends up doing squats. As she gets tired, she leans back and pulls me up, kissing me while still performing a few more squats. We move to and in mish with her legs in the air.

We’re about 40 mins in and she asks if I want a massage, which I joke she’s terrible at and get a laugh out of her. As I rested, we cuddled and talked through Google Translate about her, her family, etc. She offered to show me parts of Bangkok which I moved past as I was only there for 2 days. Really felt like a full GFE for the next 20 or so minutes.

I started playing with her LS and had her facesit again. As she’s sitting, she tells me to suck and pulls my head towards her LS. I thought I wouldn’t have a second shot in me but LB was so turned on by that. After Lois finishes, she gives me a BBBJ for a bit before capping LB again and I in CG.

At the end of the day, found out she did some bar work before but believed her when she said it was her first day. No pictures up yet on the site but will update if I see her picture up. Might go back due to her personality and eagerness but there’s also so much out there to explore.

Recent Ratings
qyadro   7-11-2023 19:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
zebra   24-8-2023 15:32  Karma  +6   
mycibai   22-8-2023 17:15  Acceptance  +1   
OneBigChief   22-8-2023 17:04  Acceptance  +1   
Johaan   13-8-2023 13:43  Acceptance  +1   
Optimist6   12-8-2023 17:39  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   12-8-2023 14:22  Karma  +10   Whose eyes? No one cares, my dude.
Skepti10   11-8-2023 14:20  Karma  +4   
Laszlo   11-8-2023 13:27  Karma  +4   "thought everyone’s eyes would be on me". Don't worry, no one cares. Nice that she enjoys a good face riding. Always ...
beefbroccoli   11-8-2023 13:24  Acceptance  +1   
booby_lover   11-8-2023 12:08  Karma  +1   Did she really deserve such a big tip?
honkong2012   11-8-2023 01:42  Karma  +4   
ekebus   11-8-2023 01:19  Karma  +2   Good write up, thanks!
Pacman1796   11-8-2023 00:13  Acceptance  +1   
jungle88
Musky Member

UID 294908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 169
Posts 6
Karma 168
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2023 14:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Update: Was back in Bangkok and checked with MMS but it looks like Lois didn’t last long. Hope I find her somewhere again!

Recent Ratings
zebra   24-8-2023 15:33  Karma  +6   
jungle88
Musky Member

UID 294908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 169
Posts 6
Karma 168
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2023 18:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Update #2: Was going through the lineup for Momo again and Rose looks 90% like Lois. Not sure if any brothers can confirm if they have experience with her, else I’m pretty certain these are her photos: http://momothonglor.com/mai/rose/. The 1st, 3rd, and 5th photos look the most like Lois.

Asked MMS again and she also doesn’t know when Rose will be working again.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
beefbroccoli   27-8-2023 00:52  Acceptance  +1   
STFCQuark   26-8-2023 22:30  Karma  +1   Cute woman.