Face:  6/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 1.5/5
Service: 1.5/5
GFE: NA
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:  888/60 minutes
Repeat: no

I found annie through her website and added her on wechat. We communicated in english but i could tell she was using a translation app. She sent me the location and told me to message when i was there.

I texted her when i arrived and she told me she was on her way. It was a residential area with not that many shops around. A few minutes later she arrived. Early to mid 30s decent face and body. She could speak a little bit of english but not much. She used her phone to translate and show me what she wanted to say and made some small talk as we walked through her compound to her apartment building.

When we got to her apartment she told me to wait a moment. She went in first and i heard her talking to someone. A few minutes later she returned and took me to her room. She told me her housemate was just cooking her lunch but shes in her room now and wont bother us. Kinda weird.

She then led me to the bathroom and asked me to take off my clothes to take a shower. After the shower she dried me with a towel but the towel was very scratchy and poor quality.  Then we went back to her room and she told me to lay on the bed face down. Then she gave not very good full body massage then eventually asked me to flip over. She gave me a few minutes more massage and started the hj. Her website makes her sound like she is a massage expert but it was quite the opposite to say the least. Pretty disappointing.

When i finished she took out another scratchy towel and scratched me all over my LB. I was too shy to say anything haha

After that she took me for another shower and dried me with another scratchy towel and walked me out.

All in all very nice girl and likes to chat with decent looks but not very skilled in my opinion and not worth the price. and ill never forget the feeling of those scratchy towels. Wouldnt recommend

[ Last edited by  Digagz at 10-8-2023 22:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Axel$   15-9-2023 23:12  Karma  +3   Excellent
HK_Legend   18-8-2023 09:43  Karma  +8   
honkong2012   11-8-2023 01:31  Karma  +4   A looker. Too bad about the service
Caveat_emperor   11-8-2023 01:12  Karma  +5   Interesting she has a complete website like that, never seen such a thing in China