Body: 3.5/5 Fake Cs nice and round
Height:  158
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 / 45mins FS
Repeat: No, maybe another girl

TG the agent and asked whos available. Only 182 was available at my time slot. Pics look good.  Confirmed the time, price and location.
got to the entrance, and agent advised to go up.

Went up in the elevator, seems like several bros were there for the same reason. at certain floors, you can hear girls screaming lol.
got to my floor, knocked on the door, 182 opened the door but  hid behind it. I just walked in. Its her in the pics, but pics look alot better. the video is more what she looks like, if you imagine it without the filter.

got undressed and went to the shower. She undressed and followed in. Gave me a thorough cleaning, often complimenting how big I am (i am not).

nothing really happens in the shower, i get out when done, and started to dry myself off with a paper towel.

went to lay on bed. after she dry her self, she asked if i wanted to dim the lights, so i agreed to dim a little bit. She is short, not slim, but not fat, nice fake Cs.  can grab a handful.

Lying on my back, she started giving me a BBBJ. that lasted 5-10 mins i guess. it felt good. Could feel like i was about to   so asked to go to the next part. she got the dom out, and put it on me. Was expecting her to CG but she just laid down and grabbed to me to go on top. So we started missionary. I was already about to cum anyways, so after a few mins of missionary, I   in the dom inside her. Pulled out, and she carefully took off the dom and cleaned it up.

went to the shower and she gave me a quick clean.  got out,  dried myself using the same paper tower.

got dressed,  and paid, and left.

overall, it was good. price is good, quality is better than the walkups ive been to in Kam Bong and HL. Nice sized hotel room.

Recent Ratings
Netflix007   17-9-2023 10:30  Karma  +2   Thank you for report. On my list. Will report on this agent soon.
magictime12   12-8-2023 09:49  Karma  +4   
momozzz   12-8-2023 09:18  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing
frollics1   11-8-2023 12:17  Karma  +3