Date & Time of Session: 20th of June 2023

Name:  Chloe
Nationality & Language: Romanian, ROM/GER/ENG
Face: Beautiful
Body: Skinny, dark and tanned, long beautiful black hair, natural small B cup
Height:  160cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5 (it's FKK so it's all standard service)
PSE: 4/5 (it's FKK so it's all standard service)
Price & Session Length:  
Repeat: 30 mins 150€

Chloe is a super laid back girl who hangs out at the club most days enjoying herself and if she gets clients then all the better. The day I saw her was one of these where she was naked with a crew of 3 others girls lounging by the pool all afternoon. I wanted to approach her earlier but she seemed like she was just having such a good time hanging out, playing in the pool and chilling that I didn't even know if she would welcome visiting a room!

Anyways, she went inside a few hours later and I caught up with her, asked her to go for a room and she was cooly-indifferent. Would be a turn off but when we got to the room she was fire.

Amazing BBBJ, with good deepthroat attempts. Her body is skinny and fit perfection, not an ounce of fat on her anywhere (and I inspected vigourously). Asked for GFE for the extra 50 euros and got down to DATY and she was responsive, clean and tasty. Glove came on and we did mish then doggy. In doggy she moved us near to the wall and began using both hands to support herself and thrust backwards like a dynamo. I couldn't handle that for more then a few moments and boom. If this is a trick to get guys to go faster, it really works because I would say that push back thrust is amazing. I would actually say she probably fucked me, I didn't fuck her.

Nice conversation after, bit of cuddling and chat. Beautiful person who likes to embrace life for sure.

[ Last edited by  bizguy84 at 10-8-2023 13:31 ]

Recent Ratings
newpunter101   13-8-2023 06:21  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   11-8-2023 14:40  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   11-8-2023 07:18  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   10-8-2023 17:51  Karma  +4   
sexyloser   10-8-2023 14:50  Karma  +1