Subject: Ivy, Wanchai - excellent massage!
blckcat
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292461
Digest Posts 0
Credits 232
Posts 7
Karma 231
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2023 09:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ivy, Wanchai - excellent massage!

Date: August 2023
Location: Wanchai (10mins-walk from Causeway MTR (exit A) or from Wanchai MTR (exit A4))
Name: Ivy
Link: TG @ivymassagevietnam
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, Cantonese
Face: 4/5 - pretty
Body: 4/5 - natural B cups, slim, smooth
Height: 150cm
Skill: 5/5 - very thorough massage
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5 - lots of care
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  $800 +$100 tips (60mins)
Repeat: YES!

Booked the day of, easy to get there. Once at the building, I text her and she tells me what floor/room.

The room is small, but spacious enough for shower & massage bed. It's nice and it feels clean, there's some spa music too.

Ivy's English is very limited so best to know Canto or even Viet (I somehow managed).

We agree on the service, I shower first, and then lie on the bed for P1.

P1: She really takes her time working both halves of my back. Good pressure, finger technique and use of her forearms (good rhythmic movements too!). She could tell when there were parts that were a little more sensitive and readjusted without me telling her. She did also mention at the start to tell her if it was too strong or too weak, but I thought it was a good strength. Eventually she puts more oil and works with the same amount of care on my legs. I've been to a Wish and I can tell you that Ivy really puts in more effort and the massage also lasts way longer: ~20 mins on my back & shoulders ; ~5 mins per leg (thighs, then lower legs) ... she really knows her stuff and it things went all smoothly

P2: She washes her hands and then starts grazing my body all over with her nails. It feels heavenly ... I can feel LB wants some of that, and she eventually moves towards it. I pull myself up to feel her fingers lightly waking LB up. This goes on for 2-3mins before she gets naked and starts the B2B (with nuru gel) with me still lying down forward. She moans and whispers softly in my ears as she goes up and down my body. All this goes on for ~5mins and she eventually flips me over. I want to play with LS so she gives me some gel. She starts a very thorough HJ carefully playing with the shaft and tip at the same time she leans to kiss & suck my body (inner thighs, chest, nipples) ... getting really turned on at this point. She even reaches down to lick my balls for a bit ... I would have normally exploded from just that, but somehow I resisted ... seeing how I just wouldn't shoot, she eventually got on top, stroking LB against LS with her hands. I gave it a few thrusts and soon enough ...

She cleaned up after that, complimenting me on how long it took and how big it got I shower after her, and then just as I was putting my clothes on, she got me back on the bed and tried a few yoga moves on me to stretch my lower back simply amazing!

I finished getting dressed up, paid her, and leave.

All in all, a better massage experience than those spas. Ivy is very pretty and fit, so it didn't feel like I was missing out on a hot girl spa experience. The massage though! It made all the difference for me. I read another review where she also steps on you as part of the massage. The room does have bars on the ceiling to allow that, but I guess 60mins was too short. She does offer a 90mins package (not sure at what price) and I might check that one out the next time. I think simply because of my slim and smaller built, she might not have wanted to crush me by stepping on me hahaha

Anyway, I highly recommend you check Ivy out! Book an appointment with her and treat her well gentlemen

Have fun out there as usual and stay respectful

Recent Ratings
Quisling   28-10-2023 16:04  Acceptance  +1   
natsumesama   31-8-2023 15:00  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
orangerange   15-8-2023 04:31  Karma  +6   
myketin   14-8-2023 17:08  Karma  +2   Thanks! Should pay her a visit!
Thedarklord   14-8-2023 14:55  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
recluse   13-8-2023 23:39  Acceptance  +1   Sounds great. Thanks for the report
boscitc   12-8-2023 16:03  Karma  +8   
lovely_juice69   12-8-2023 14:40  Karma  +3   90 min is 1300. It’s on her TG post now.
Ecy29   11-8-2023 20:26  Karma  +3   
bigdog173   10-8-2023 09:35  Karma  +3   Thanks for reporting bro
goodolday   10-8-2023 02:34  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   9-8-2023 16:22  Karma  +4   
zebra   9-8-2023 15:01  Karma  +6   
chunkibutt   9-8-2023 14:50  Karma  +3   Ivy 's massage skills are superb + she closely resemble her pics - both Ivy/Sammi used to work at Bali spa prior to bec ...
HK_Legend   9-8-2023 13:56  Karma  +8   
quoththeraver   9-8-2023 13:10  Acceptance  +1   
Dutchy12   9-8-2023 10:50  Karma  +5   Thanks! Does she resemble the pics?