Registered 3-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2023 10:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sala Raj -- Netty

Date & Time of Session:  27/07
Name:  Netty (or maybe it was Natty)
Link: https://www.salaraj.com/
Nationality & Language: Thai (not great English)
Face:  5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 (60 mins)
Repeat: Yes

My body's been aching so have really been after a good massage maybe with something extra -- searched around the forums and saw that Sala Raj seemed to be the place to go.

Didn't make a booking but it was around 3pm on a weekday so rang up from downstairs and got buzzed in. Wasn't really sure what to expect when I got up there, it's a very small and cramped set up, also very dark which isn't the worst thing. I was the only client there but I can imagine it getting pretty cramped during busy times.

I got taken into the back room by Netty, who was a hot in a GND kind of way. She hands me the disposable underwear and I ask if I need to put them on but her English isn't great and I don't think she knows what I'm asking so I put them on anyway.

P1 was great: she works everything out of my back and I would've been pretty happy even if there was nothing else on offer. She lightly brushes LB when she's working on my legs and quickly I can;t help but start getting excited.

After the flip she starts off by massaging both of my legs at the same time, slowly pushing down on both while edging her way up to LB, she lingers over it while all the time keeping eye contact and not long after asks me if I want LB massaged for $700 -- this was definitely quite a lot but, to be honest, I was enjoying what she was doing so much that she probably could have said any number and I'd have probably agreed to it!

She starts playing with LB while I'm playing with her ass and it's not long before I

We still have about 10 minutes at this point and, after she cleans up, she gives me a head massage.

She was really hot and really good at what she did that I'd definitely go back...

Recent Ratings
27jerinhk   27-10-2023 13:33  Karma  +3   Netty is hawt. tried and tested.
chunkibutt   28-8-2023 11:04  Karma  +3   
chemical   25-8-2023 16:35  Karma  +3   Excellent
jimbo141   10-8-2023 03:09  Karma  +4   Excellent
sam_smith   9-8-2023 21:29  Karma  +8   1k for massage and HJ is definitely way too much. These joints target foreigners for higher price
magictime12   8-8-2023 14:14  Karma  +4   
DrDecimate   8-8-2023 13:34  Karma  +3   good to know a hot masseur in a new place!
momozzz   8-8-2023 10:24  Karma  +2   Good one!