Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2023 18:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Molly @ Wish Spa (very fit)

Date & Time of Session:  August 2023
Name:  Molly
Link:
Agent: TG Wish Spa
Nationality & Language: Chinese; Chinese and English (limited, but workable)
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5’0”
Skill: Massage 5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 + tip
Repeat: decent, but unlikely as others to try out

When I first went to Wish Spa recently I booked Sarah. Anyway when I rolled up for that one, a decent looking girl answered the door and showed me to the room and said wait Sarah will be here soon. She was just in a t-shirt and cut off denim shorts and flip flops. So I figured she must be a MMS given her ( non 20/30s) age and casual looks. Anyway I asked her her name and she said Molly. I said “oh you next time?” And she said yes me next time! Anyway so it came to be but unusual. When I asked who is working they sent me a list of the girls but no Molly. I asked about Molly they said she not there today. Then I got a second message to say she is free. Anyway, got there - again she rocks in a t-shirt and cut offs - v friendly and then starts to up sell me to the other girls there - firstly asking if I want 4 hands; I said  no; then she asks if I want to see the other girls so I said sure ( I am kind of thinking she does not want the job) and she showed each of them to me - like MMS does. I didn’t like any of them - no Kitty, no Fairy, no Anne, no JOJO). At the end of all this I said I booked you - she kind of then laughed a bit ( in exasperation I think) and said ok. Weird but maybe not after all. I kinds thought she has zero interest.

P1

Within about 2 minutes of the dry massage starting,  she was down to a leopard skin bikini. I was able to see her in action massaging my back looking at the side wall mirror. First impression - she has a very fit body for her age (eg mid 20s easily). Great fun watching her working. As she bent over in her g string - I had a birdseye view of her bottom - it looks really perky - not one ounce of flab to be seen. And touching it - rock hard too - she clearly goes to the gym.   The massage was strong and excellent - for a pint sized girl she packs a punch. I just finished at the gym so a good strong  massage was in order. So this was very good - better than the Molly at K2 for those who have tried. I would pay for this massage in a normal place. She did the usual ass work including a light tit rub on my ass - she lost the bikini while rubbing LS on my back.

P2

Molly has nice perky tits  - I would say v close to a c cup. Sucked on them for a while at the same time  reached down to LS for a bit of a finger - I think she must have lubed up a bit because a little too much wetness for this stage. Anyway, did not get the sense she wants my fingers all the way in. A bit of fake moaning. All the while I am feeling her all over - she has such a fit hard body - not skinny but a v healthy fit weight. She did a good job on the  body to body. Working LB in her hands. We ended up on our sides facing each other - me with my fingers rubbing LS and her working LB skilfully. But no kissing. She then asked if she could use her mouth  and I said you bet you can!  On went the bag ( I hate these things). I asked her to go in reverse so 69.  She said fine. When doing do she was doing the CBJ but angled ass over the left side to make it hard for me to eat her out. So that was not on the menu. So that’s a strike against. But I just needed to watch her perky butt and butthole and I came pretty easily. P2 a little formulaic no real GFE relaxed feeling - had a job to do and did it adequately.

After cleaned up I asked if she was MMS. She said no she is one of the massage girls, so I asked why the cross sell to the other girls then. And she said they use a rotation system and today not her day but came in because I asked. There you go! She wanted to give the other girls a go - quiet day maybe.

Anyway, if you want a good strong massage Molly is at a professional standard and a straightforward BJ at the end Molly is excellent - strong and super fit bod - not the classic skinny hourglass or yogi figure. But no real GFE. Will try others of course.

Recent Ratings
harrykwok9   17-8-2023 20:01  Acceptance  +1   Molly is a great, she seems to be always available. Her p2 is very mechanical
lgjlgjlgj   16-8-2023 10:00  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   15-8-2023 04:22  Karma  +6   
boscitc   13-8-2023 07:42  Karma  +8   
recluse   11-8-2023 23:51  Acceptance  +1   
timyipuk   11-8-2023 10:48  Karma  +3   I pretty much end up with Molly each time I’m there. Never been able to book momoko. Molly is just a good looker who pl ...
David.youngson   11-8-2023 01:24  Karma  +4   Oh nice!! Haven't seen many reports s out this lady recently
chunkibutt   9-8-2023 16:18  Karma  +3   
zebra   8-8-2023 14:35  Karma  +6   
hotjac   8-8-2023 11:53  Karma  +3   Good review, thanks for sharing!
dienw   8-8-2023 01:51  Karma  +2   Molly is sort of deputy MMS. I don't know anyone who has unlocked >daty from her. She just wasn't into it today.
12man34   8-8-2023 00:38  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the super detailed review! :)
cityguy   7-8-2023 20:45  Karma  +6   nice. Molly does get VERY wet when she's with someone she likes. Wetter than most I know. I've never seen her use lube ...
Rugger007
Carnal Conqueror

UID 294872
Digest Posts 0
Credits 469
Posts 26
Karma 467
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2023 21:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Rugger007's post

Thank you for support! Maybe I have undersold myself
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2023 01:28  Profile P.M. 
I used to be Molly's regular.. She never really let me finger her or suck her cunt, but otherwise was very friendly, I did enjoy some really nice foot worship sessions with her, also whipping

Her bj skills ars pretty average, no DT, she barely managed to take my LB half way into her mouth but still nice. I also once had a double foot fetish session with her and Joey (anyone knows where this girl is now??). Joey's feet is just something else, probably my most favourite model for foot worshipping.
acerbe
Kinky King

UID 40674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1422
Posts 410
Karma 1402
Acceptance 394
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2023 12:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 David.youngson's post

If it’s the same Joey I recall, she left Wish to open her own place which did not sit well with Wish owners, but that didn’t last long and last I heard she’s no longer in the business. That was probably 2+ years ago, no news since
cityguy (toots_mcgee)
Erotic Emperor

UID 98748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2140
Posts 141
Karma 2124
Acceptance 323
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2023 09:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 acerbe's post

Joey opened a place just below Mia called Blossom Spa. Now it is ironically called Joey Spa. Not sure exactly what happened but Joey went back to China and is now a beautician or something similar.

should it have those spots on it like that?
abbaranks
Musky Member

UID 258048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 59
Karma 101
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2023 01:29  Profile P.M. 
Good to see that she is still there. What you describe sounds about right. Looks good but nothing special. You don't have a bad time, but she is business-like.

I wonder what happened with Joey Spa - they still operating?
dienw
Kinky King

UID 259587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1098
Posts 114
Karma 1086
Acceptance 237
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2023 03:12  Profile P.M. 
https://t.me/joeyspa/46291 It's definitely still operating. Walk past it all the time when visiting Mia (lift still broken although I sometimes prefer to take stairs). Never see any reviews though.
Rugger007
Carnal Conqueror

UID 294872
Digest Posts 0
Credits 469
Posts 26
Karma 467
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2023 15:01  Profile P.M. 
Could be worth a try - I don’t speak Chinese but according to the TG link ( if it is up to date) looks like they have 8 or so in the stable (Hebe looks hot if real) and same pricing structure as Wish and K2 - 1100 and 1400.