Karma 234
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2023 13:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Two newcomers - Kiki and Uni at K2/Mia

This is a double report of my latest endeavours at K2/Mia, I’m a fan of trying new girls with mixed results:

Date & Time of Session: late July 2023, late afternoon
Name: Uni
Link: Contactable via whatsapp +852 5515 8413 or telegram kmiaspa
Agent: K2/Mia
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, understands limited Cantonese but can’t speak it, no English
Face: 3/5 80% likeness to photos
Body: 4/5 yoga toned body with a set of C cup tits
Height: 155cm with long hair
Skill: 3/5 massage
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $1,100 HKD for 60mins plus $100 tip
Repeat: Nope

Mia booking and facilities has a noticeable change, which is that the building lift is under renovation until end of August which the agent conveniently forgot to tell me. You’ll have to walk the stairs to 4F, which is what I would have avoided had it not been for a late same booking, where every other bro must have decided to goto K2 as it was full and I was asked if I could goto Mia.

Mia facilities were covered in a previous June report: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=85072&extra=page%3D1

Part 1 massage: Uni’s massage is slightly above-average, with a massage background she provides a decent dry + oil massage that you’d enjoy. Before we started I motioned for her to take off her dress, so she stripped down to her panties revealing an hourglass toned body contrasted with an enticing set of C cup titties. I’m a visual-ratio person, so the fit body to natural boob size ticks the box - picture a nicely shaped naval orange in a C cup weight, as she’s young and toned her boobs don’t sag and has that enticing natural under boob shape that cups perfectly in your hand.

Part 2 magic: fizzled out upon the flip, there was no teasing during the front or back massage session. Uni asked by pointing if I’d like nuru, but I was determined to explore her body and play with her titties so I laid her down. A rather confusing play as she liked having her nipples sucked, however the experience otherwise lacked any magic or intimacy - shy eye contact, she sprayed something akin to sanitiser into her mouth prior to a CBJ and did a fairly good effort for suction.

Followed by an odd DATY response which I initiated but she was hesitant, the panties came off to reveal a neatly trimmed V, she paused to go into the bathroom to rinse herself down south, came back and allowed a very brief DATY exploration then stopped it and insisted on going back to CBJ again which I definitely didn’t want. In the end I climbed on top of her, gripped her hand around LB and then went to town feeling her titties and aroused nipples until I exploded all over her chest to be done with the session.

I wouldn't return to Uni as she’s a looker but not a pleaser and this is one of two rare let down’s at K2/Mia which I accept as I like to roll the dice with exploring new girls. Perhaps if you’re able to converse with her in Mandarin then it would open up a different experience. Nevertheless onto more adventures, so bro’s please share your experience with Uni if you do try along with the other lesser reviews of K2/Mia girls!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date & Time of Session: Aug 2023, late morning
Name: Kiki
Link: Contactable via whatsapp +852 5515 8413 or telegram kmiaspa
Agent: K2/Mia
Nationality & Language: Mandarin only, no Cantonese or English
Face: 4/5 photos are filtered but in real life she has a pretty face with soft girly features
Body: 4/5 super skinny, not toned not fit but slim with A cup titties
Height: 150cm
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1,400 HKD for 90mins plus $200 tip
Repeat: Yes

K2 booking and facilities are clean, spacious and have good ambiance with background music, dimmed lighting and air con. As usual I initiated a same booking via whatsapp, I was surprised to spot a new face amongst the higher than usual count of photo previews that the agent sent. A quick exchange of texts as I was having a deja vu moment on whether I was having flashbacks of Vivi, the agent was upfront to say that Kiki is new, young but her massage could be improved. Plus a search on here confirmed that Kiki was indeed a new girl with no reviews, the only thing that made me think twice was that the photo previews had no body shots and are filtered face pictures only - the likeliness to the photos is 80%, in person her face is young, pretty and gives off a girlfriend vibe.

K2 facilities were covered in a previous June report: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=85025&extra=page%3D3

Part 1 massage: I wouldn’t know as it didn’t happen, as she gazed at me with her pretty face I took notice of her soft girly features - she had a slim face, long jet black hair, light-touched make up on her eyes and lips which made her look really cute. She was very open to being held and I immediately had GFE vibes from her, she looked into my eyes, giggled and was very receptive to neck kisses and allowed LFK. We rolled onto the bed, she motioned for a massage whilst I had other plans.

Part 2 magic: Kiki is petite skinny girl, which I want to describe as I think it will either attract or detract certain bro’s depending on your taste. Firstly, her A cup titties with medium nipples, she likes them sucked but not nipple play - if you’re a boob man, these pecs ain’t for you. She’s young and skinny which gives her an alluring slim look, when she lies down she’s skinny enough that you can feel and see her hip bones - although she doesn’t have any tummy fat as she has youth on her side, she also doesn’t have the firm torso that you would feel on the other fit K2 girl’s such as Lisa (yogi) or Gigi (swimmer).

Transitioning between positions with Kiki, hands roaming, sensual eyes and foreplay that felt like quite natural - she was getting wet and turned on with the neck nuzzles, she returned the favour with a cat bath and constant LFK. Her LS was trimmed but she had a shallow V which made rubbing her clit relatively easy, unlike other girls where you might feel like you’re opening cathedral doors amongst hedges this was a one handed brush stroke. FIV and DATY was part of play, so was her horniness in grinding herself to an orgasm as she sat in cow girl position - this is a part that I like with slim girls, the feeling of holding her skinny waist and hips and the control of her body whilst she’s on top of me.

If you like the super skinny asian A cup type girls then Kiki is your thing, if it’s not I wouldn’t sample her as K2/Mia has much of a selection to offer in terms of boobs and fuller body figures. I’ll definitely return to unlock more with Kiki, there’s rapport to be built and she’s as much a pleaser as I could desire and young. The girlfriend experience with her is her selling point, if you’ve ever felt that vibe with Lisa or Gigi then you’ll know what I mean. Gents, select your endeavours and as always please share your experiences with Kiki and other lesser reviewed K2 girls!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   24-8-2023 16:50  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Mister   18-8-2023 13:13  Karma  +5   Good detailed reports. Split them to earn more Ks.
orangerange   15-8-2023 04:33  Karma  +6   
goodolday   10-8-2023 02:41  Acceptance  +1   Great
pierrot   8-8-2023 19:50  Karma  +5   
boscitc   8-8-2023 17:14  Karma  +8   
calaisien   8-8-2023 16:14  Karma  +6   
myketin   7-8-2023 20:59  Karma  +2   Great report!
zebra   7-8-2023 14:16  Karma  +6   Outstanding
dadumdum   6-8-2023 23:54  Karma  +4   
tomdwaninny   6-8-2023 22:05  Acceptance  +3   
DrDecimate   6-8-2023 17:10  Karma  +3   
hktomcruise   6-8-2023 15:22  Karma  +5   Thanks
frollics1   6-8-2023 14:24  Karma  +4   is FS on offer with Kiki?
HKGPeter   6-8-2023 14:13  Karma  +3   Thank you!
chunkibutt
Carnal Conqueror

UID 177468
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 9
Karma 234
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2023 16:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 chunkibutt's post

@frollics1 is FS on offer with Kiki?

This is a similar answer to the FS query on my other report, which is that I'm not sure as I've never unlocked FS at K2/Mia before.

Another bro @dienw did make an interesting comment that FS definitely available with many girls but ymmv - you need to have rapport and sometimes just ask. on https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=85025&extra=page%3D3###

Expanding on this topic, as I've noticed several bro's asking about FS on the recent K2/Mia reports - consensus is that K2/Mia is a great spa for non-P3 and although it doesn't get reported often it has been alluded to that FS can be and has been unlocked by bro's before, but it really requires you to build a connection through repeat visits with the particular girl.