Face:  7/10, Obvious Surgery but looks cute at certain angles
Body:  8/10 MM Ds, Slim
Height:  5’2
Skill: 9/10 Pro service. Experienced
Service: 9/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  320 + 100, 1hr
Repeat: No, but great experience non the less.

Visited Limey looking for a skinny provider, was not truly skinny but definetly a slim type. Pictures don't look like her body but the picture where the model looks down can look like her at that angle. Slimmer type body with thigh gap and huge MM Ds. Not true thin which I prefer but looks good enough to proceed with our meet. Can clearly see she has work on her face but skin was nice, soft and clear.

Typical starting routine to the tee, BT and thorough shower which she seemed to take a liking to my member. She went for a preview in the shower that made me realize that her best angle is looking down at her. After the shower, she suggested her cat bath routine with me flipped down on the bed. Very sensual and stimulating with alot of soft skin contact and ASMR like breathing. Flipped me up and continued the cat bath. At this point I was going through a sensory overload looking down at her using her tongue and mouth on various spots on myself. Very hard and pre-juices leaking out, she grinned, knowing her routine was very effective. BLS, DT with nice varying suction rhythm. I've never been so hard from a cat bath that upon me entering her ACG and her tight kegeling, I knew I was in trouble. Embarrassingly did not last long but was all worth it. She even rode harder and kegel'ed tighter as I was releasing. I see her satisfied expression and kept me inside her until my gift was leaking out from her.

We clean up and since it had not been 30 mins in, we continued the rest of the session with a massage since she just rocked my body. Truly a service queen in all regard, just wished I resisted more and to try out more positions.

Recent Ratings
terwillytheguy   5-11-2023 13:38  Acceptance  +1   Great post! Hard to verify?
Throwawayguide   30-9-2023 17:00  Acceptance  +1   
studboy88   9-8-2023 12:29  Acceptance  +1   
jkfoodftw   5-8-2023 10:12  Acceptance  +1   Use proper restriction please. If you don't place restriction while you publish the post, it may show up in Google