Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2023 12:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][OC] Yurika CA Kdolls

[USA][CA][OC] Yurika CA Kdolls

Date & Time of Session:  July 2023
Name:  Yurika
Link:  https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/ ... peaks-eng-japanese/
Nationality & Language: Half Japanese / Half Korean. Speaks some conversational english
Face:  9/10, cute youthful face
Body:  7/10 natural A cup, slender slightly thicker around hips.
Height:  5’5
Skill: 5/10 newbie-ish and very willing to learning
Service: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  320, 1hr
Repeat: Maybe. Because I like younger providers but I prefer a different slim body type.

Visted Yurika looking for a skinny Japanese based on her stats, she was not truly skinny. Pictures are not her but the face of the model can be similar. She is a natural slender type but not thin which I prefer. Tight waist, flat A cup with eraser nipples, thicker at the hips and a little more for her ass. Her face is all natural / no surgery, has more Japanese features and was surprisingly cute. I think her face was in my opinion is her best asset. All smiles and willing to serve.

Knows the full typical starting routine with BT and shower. She seems very focused on hygiene and our shower together was extra longer than expected. Speaks english well to converse limitedly which is a cute quirk with her. I believe she maybe a YMMV for DFK but she went full all out with me, tongue and all. Sat me on the bed following the basic usual script but hinted that she was open to learning and made this a prevalent theme during our time together. Because I adored her cute youthful face, I lead the session to be more BBBJ focused. Using her large mirror, Trying her out in DT, facefck on top of her, and just overall trying many ways of just appreciating me in her soft mouth. Eventually she wanted to ride and I intended for CFS but she said she would BBFS with me for extra (wasn't on the original menu) but I declined and appreciated the offer. The rest was a blur in multiple positions and angles until finishing in the bag. She doesn't have much gets winded easily being on top and prefers being in the bottom position as much as possible.

The whole session she was making sure I felt that I was having a good time. Potentially can be a service queen but her youth shows inexperience. Currently a good GFE than PSE. I'd go see her again just to see her cute face going down on my piece.

Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   5-8-2023 10:12  Acceptance  +1   Use proper restriction please. If you don't place restriction while you publish the post, it may show up in Google
kalvinhobbs   4-8-2023 21:51  Karma  +5   Thanks for review, was eyeing her too! Surprise she still learning, think shes been around a few months now