Body: 4/5
Height: HUGE Boobs, some tummy fat, round ass
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 800 for a shot with some “massage”
Repeat: Possibly

Any veteran here would know who Chloe is, she has been around for a long time. If you want to try her out it is almost impossible to press the bell cause she leaves work early and is always occupied. I was greeted by a slut, her eyes had that sultry look, lips slightly parted as if she was panting with pleasure, the fishnet outfit barely contains her breasts and was stretched to the limits. I walked in.

She helped me take off my clothes, held my hand and joined me in the shower. We had little chats about this and that. When her hands were sliding up and down with soap, it was too much heat so I went in for the kiss. Her lips gently massaged mine while I fondled her gorgeous pert breasts, she quickly grabbed the showerhead cleaned my cock, dropped down on her knees and sucked it gently. I had to stop her before I burst.

We dried ourselves and went onto bed, I requested a massage, but it didn't do anything meaningful. It was her rubbing me in different places. I turned around and she sucked and licked my tits, I gently pushed her back down and sucked on hers, it was great and I went further down, sucked on her hood while my tongue flicked between her pussy lips. She trimmed herself so my nose wasn’t buried by a big bush, and she tasted fresh too, her fake moan was a bit turn off though. I got back up she returned the favour giving me a CBJ, God knows how long has time passed she mounted me and lowered herself onto me. Watching her boobs bouncing was quite a sight to behold, but not with her tummy, her age shows =(. We had fun in few different positions, at the end she laid at the edge of the bed, I was standing pinned her hands above the pillow with her legs wrapped tight around me, I rammed deep into her one last thrust and shot everything into the condom…

Many people find her less than ideal, because this is actually her side gig and would sell you about her “main” during free time so better watch out on that. Personally I find her really good at this price range, not too expensive, and gets the job done.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
miketk   13-8-2023 17:19  Karma  +5   Why some guys still wanna punt her in 2023? Not hot curve body already. Not top services. Firstly I have punted her at T ...
daheti   12-8-2023 06:36  Karma  +3   
Mr_nice   3-8-2023 17:41  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   3-8-2023 14:49  Karma  +4   OG WG from Kam Bong. Only managed to catch her once she is rarely available.
zbmthethird   3-8-2023 14:35  Karma  +3   She's always run Hot and Cold, i remember having an incredible experience with her the first time where i was holy shit ...
dadumdum   3-8-2023 10:16  Karma  +4   tried her many years ago. Was ok, but didn't warrant a repeat. Does she 'main' as a SB or something? I've seen her o ...
Hobbier   3-8-2023 09:58  Karma  +2   What is her "main"?
ramont   3-8-2023 09:33  Karma  +6   One of the long-time WGs I don't think I tried
twiceAweek   3-8-2023 09:09  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing, I tried her some 17 years ago, she was my 2nd worse WG experience in my life LoL
Gringoloco84   3-8-2023 01:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent!!!!

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet