Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2023 08:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Canada] [Toronto] Lana @ White Night

Name: Lana
Link: https://whitenightvip.com/model/2569/LANA
Nationality & Language: Chinese / Mandarin / Limited English
Face: 4/5 MCOT. Looks like a decent looking OL
Body: 4/5 Decent looking but hard feeling manmades & sorta fit body (she works out)
Height: around 160 - 163cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $280 CAD, 45m
Repeat: Yes, yes, and yes.

For me, she's the SP I've been looking for so my rating is gonna be high but I'll try to be objective as possible.

Face: (maybe 3 or 3.5 for others) MCOT. She’s like that cute Chinese office coworker you always wanted to screw. Maybe late 20s or early 30s, shoulder length hair, eyes are slightly bigger than average, puts on a natural style makeup, small round-ish face but still has decent shape for her size. Photo on the website is not her.

Body: (maybe around 3.5-4 for others) She’s got man mades maybe in between C or D. It’s the hard kind. Looks good on the side but in mish you can easily tell they’re manmade kinda droops to the side. She's shaved. What makes her body soooo attractive to me is she's got a few medium / large size tattoos and that she works out. Her back and arms are toned and her stomach is also decent (a bit of baby fat in mish but that happens to most people). Her ass is good for her size and the height and weight listed on the website seemed accurate. Skin is not too pale and not tan.. just right for an Asian lady.

Service: (maybe 3.5-4 for the experienced) She opened the door and I'm greeted by this warm smiling lady behind the door. Looked and smelled great with her dress. You can see her tattoos and her boobs looked amazing in that dress. I was mesmerized by her looks. She offered the couch to get the shower ready and then she asked me to take off my clothes. Her english was a bit shy (and sounded limited) in the beginning so I offered if Chinese would be better and she was so surprised that I was able to speak her language because I'm 100% South East Asian but I look mixed with what they deem 外國人 standards.. Quickly her attitude went from shy to super bubbly so both of us got excited. Small talk while mouthwash routine and we got to SF2. Soapy massage from behind with the hand going under your balls was amazing (I always look for this). Next was WF to tease me a bit. She's pretty good at it and started to tease me with DT as well to let me know what she can do in bed. I got out of the shower to dry off and she stayed a little bit longer to keep washing herself. Her hygiene was great from the initial shower and the after shower so I appreciate that a lot. We got to the bed and we continued talking but at the same time she was playing with JR. Great eye contact and she seemed more of the GFE type (hints of PSE later). DFK might come off strong for others but I like it. She uses tongue a lot and she does small lip bites here and there. She gave me a cat bath and asked me what I like, I freaking blanked out because I was just enjoying the whole thing. She went back to BBBJ and then the DT started. I'm a little above average and from all the Asian SP providers I've seen she's the only one who took it all the way in. I'm in heaven at this time lol... went back to the DFK and she started grinding on me. Her PS stays on the lower half of your shaft so it doesn't accidentally go in. She was dripping so we didn't need to use lube. She got the dome on and she started with an intimate CG, which I loved since I'm more of a GFE type guy. Once I couldn't take her teasing and slow fucks, I took over. Did multiple positions. Her boobs look best on side fucks because in mish they sort of droop to their sides you can easily tell they man mades from mish but they look nice and round when she's on her sides. I feel like she can be full PSE if you really wanted to.. we were both watching ourselves in the mirror and she's got great reaction to everything. Fiery energy and we've got great chemistry. After our sessions she asked if I want a cold drink and she even brought me options since she didn't have a cold bottle of water. We shared a drink together and she initiated a shoulder massage. After a few mins, she wanted to prep for shower. Cleaned me off and offered to mouthwash again if I wanted to. The session was never rushed and felt completely natural. Her bubbly personality and the overall experience in the bedroom was fun. I think she has a good gauge whether to go GFE or PSE as she's definitely not new in the biz. I think my overall experience was a solid 9/10 and maybe very close to a 10/10 but that's just me really enjoying the session and you might think differently depending on what you want and your other experiences with SPs.

Repeat: Yes, yes, and yes.

Recommend: Yes, but I can't speak for English only customers, she told me her English isn't that good so you might have a bit of language barrier with her. I think it'll be better if you speak Mandarin so you can communicate better with her for a better session.

Recent Ratings
MoboKo   6-8-2023 04:18  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
gg1234   4-8-2023 02:09  Karma  +3   
sito1337   2-8-2023 11:31  Acceptance  +1