Reading Access 50
Registered 3-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2023 16:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - 16B3 - Pretty thin gal

Time: Late July
Face: 4.5/5 - She's cute, def made the people ringing the doorbell look twice
Body: 4/5 - Nice spinner type with C/D fake tiddies, flat(ish) stomach and nice ass
Service: 3/5 - Upsell some stuff, no suckin on the tiddies, CBJ
GFE: 2/5 - Mechanical Fuji style
Price: 600, but I was upsold to 1k
WIR: Meh, pump once and move on

Been a while since I posted, been traveling around the world =)

First off, Fuji is FULL of goodies these days. There's good stock on 21/F, 20/F, 18/F, and then I didn't even make it to the bottom this time... I settled down on 16/F B3.

She's got a thin face, nice make up and a pretty smoking hot body - all for show when she opened the door. There were like 2 other guys wtih me and we all were asking for price and just lingering for a bit longer to look at her. I wanted to look further but meh screw it so I went in. She says she's been in HK this whole time, spoke near perfect cantonese but I have my doubts that she really is from HK. Probably just saying it to avoid the LE etc.

She was not attentive and just taking her sweet time texting on the phone. When she finally had time for me she took off her clothes and I forgave her immediately hahahaha. The shower was pretty standard, she did rub LB quite a bit to make him hard.

Once on the bed she upsold me some "fishing" move on LB and said lots of customers opt for it because its really nice... for $1k total. I haven't punted in a while so I just went with it without thinking.
The fishing thing was literally her just going up and down LB with her tiddies and a few kisses around the thighs and stomach... It was totally not worth the $400 extra... ah fk it, lesson learned I guess.

The CBJ was pretty good, good techniques. Looking at her give me a BJ directly and on the 2 mirrors on top and side was a great experience. She is hot and fit.

The main action we did mish then CG... I havent punted in so long I didn't even get to finish in doggie. She was tight and just pretty hot so I blew my load waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast. She also did not let me suck on her tiddies, could only just touch them.

For 600, I think its a fair play to punt someone hot and fit... Even if service was kind of sub par... But for 1k I could have done a lot better.

Anyways go check out Fuji guys, the quality is quite impressive these days!

Recent Ratings
asyouwant   22-8-2023 16:23  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
recluse   10-8-2023 18:04  Acceptance  +1   
Mr_nice   3-8-2023 17:42  Acceptance  +1   
frankbrodie123   3-8-2023 12:02  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   2-8-2023 09:12  Karma  +8   
firsttimelong   1-8-2023 22:33  Acceptance  +1   Sounds like a great experience besides the upsell
cityguy   1-8-2023 21:59  Karma  +6   thanks for the warning, will avoid.
honkong2012   1-8-2023 20:45  Karma  +4   Noted
shaykh   1-8-2023 17:03  Karma  +4   
clampbottom   1-8-2023 16:58  Karma  +3   I think you were thirsty, you got robbed !