Body: average build with a pair of b's
Height: 160~  
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  800+ tips, 45min
Repeat: no

It's been quiet hot lately and I thought what better way to get out of the lunch time heat, so I jumped on tg to see whats available. Nana's pictures took my interest. She was advertised with a set of D's, but just from the pictures i knew that wasn't the case and had C's at most and you could tell it was run through a beautycam. Normally that'd be a red flag to me but I've used this agent multiple times before and have had good experiences with the pictures being fairly accurate, so i gave it a go anyway with tempered expectations.

booking was quick and smooth as usual, arrived and nana opened up hiding her body behind the door. like i rated above, her face was maybe around 70% resemblance a bit rounder, and not as young as she looked in her pictures, guessing she's late 20's early 30's. not exactly mcot but was acceptable and went in. Body was closer to her pictures maybe around 80%. frame was an average build, nice butt not big nor small, and a pair of not so perky B's. overall very average in terms of looks but still pretty. since i wasn't expecting too much i let it slide and kept on.

chatted slightly before being ushered into shower where she joined me and gave LB a good wash, helped dry me off with proper towels and straight to BBBJ, was ok, nothing to write home about. bit of a catbath and tried to DFK but she held her tongue to stop me from going all out. tried to daty, although she allowed it wasn't too receptive wriggling around preventing me from eating her properly. now with all that, you'd think it was all down hill, but to her saving grace, we moved to missionary and wow was she tight. i'm anything but a big guy, but damn LS gripped me like a vice. tried to slow down then switched to doggy but that feel, she got me in no time.

we chatted a bit more as she gave me a leg massage before we cleaned up, paid and left.

overall, although she is willing, she's not the most receptive so i wouldn't normally recommend, but that tight little LS is something else and i'm glad i gave it a go but i won't be repeating with all the options out there.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   21-8-2023 14:47  Karma  +4   
miketk   31-7-2023 23:00  Karma  +1   I prefer punting in FL 141 instead.
Guys_My_Age   31-7-2023 20:00  Karma  +4   
cityguy   31-7-2023 18:32  Karma  +6