Post at 31-7-2023 13:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[CAN] YYC - Bibi at RT

Thread Subject: Bibi at RT
Date & Time of Session:  Jul 2023
Name:  Bibi
Link: http://www.romantictemptation.com/
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Says Japanese...
Face:  7/10  
Body: 7/10
Height:  5 foot 2
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10
GFE:0
PSE:0
Price & Session Length:  240 CAD 45 mins
Repeat: not with her but other SP at RT

I'm heading to HK in a few months after missing the chance in 2020, hopping to get some Ks before then

I had an afternoon off last week so I checked last min with RT's agent to see if Purple was free. They said no but recommended Bibi would be free within the next 30 mins for 45 min session. I usually book 1 hour but with the rate increase, 45 mins was okay with me.

Bibi is located near Chinook and there are free street parking. After getting the buzzer and heading up, she was waiting to open the door for me after I got out of the elevator. She greeted me in a white nightie, bare foot. I saw she had heels off to the side and that's because she is short. A bit over 5 feet but not a spinner. She's not chubby, but rather well filled out. I have no issues with her. Perky breast and hips you want to grab onto. Her hair was up and her eyes were big. She said she was Japanese and barely spoke English. I can't really say that I felt she was Japanese but we didn't get to communicate properly like with a app so I can't confirm that.

She service was not my cup of tea. She offered her phone with extras which included videoing the event for $200. I declined and we went to the showers, it was nothing to write home about. Back in the bedroom, because of the time, it was on my back and LFK. There was some BBBJ and when I asked to return the favor with digits and DATY, she said no, smiled and shook her head. After that the dom went on, a few positions and I was back the the shower.

I was ushered out with 10 mins left and am glad we didn't do the full hour. I'm not sure, I thought I was nice but the communication was challenging. I guess she was not MCOT and I was not her's. She's here until Aug 6 and cooped up every day.

Recent Ratings
bmf315   1-8-2023 02:35  Acceptance  +1