Link: @Nicolesosweet
Nationality & Language: Local, good enough English
Face:  2/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  5'4"
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $3000 for 1 shot/1hr + hotel ($330)
Repeat: No

So I found myself with some time and had been browsing the PTGF telegram groups for a while seeing some really tempting offerings.  Prices are much higher than a walk up or even standard hotel girls on the database, but supposedly these girls should be younger and better looking. At least that was the theory...

I've contacted many before but this was the first time of following through with the meeting.  I'm pretty sure most are managed by agents and every time messages are in Chinese and liberal use of google translate is required, but this seems to work well enough.  Prices for all seem standard at $3000 per shot or 1 hr, whichever comes first.  

So I chose Nicole as I liked the pics and 'she' was the most prompt with communication.  An hour session was agreed at 'Hotel Victoria' 2/F 80 Kimberly Road.  An easy to find an standard hourly type hotel, $330 for the first 2 hours.  Rooms are a good size for these venues with (rubbish) condoms supplied, a good enough bed, mirrored walls and clean bathroom and towels.  She turns up on time, and despite her (messages switched to English) confirming she would be the girl from the pictures I saw I was to be disappointed.  She could have been the girl from the pics but if that's the case, the pics had to be either older or heavily shopped.  The pics have a schoolgirl cute type, what I got was an older (but not old) and well used type.  She was a pleasant enough person, conversation was easy, and she wasn't ugly be any means.  But not what I'd planned on paying $3000 for.

Service was disappointing also.  She said she was there to please me so was putting effort in, but the performance was below my expectations.  We showered together and I enjoyed her smooth skin and perky tits.  Onto the bed she was happy for kisses, but no tongue.  A CBJ was terrible, mostly licking the shaft and very little mouth time.  Not that it mattered as if I wasn't looking I wouldn't have known if it was in or not.  So the main event was soon to begin.  She had a nice enough pussy but obviously well used.  I liked how she didn't make the loud fake noises we often get.  She was more subdued genuine noises.  She was open to any and all positions and the mirrors are a feature I made good use of.  Overall sex was ok, but relied heavily on me taking my own pleasure from it.

In short, no chance it was worth $3000.  The girl was more a $600 walk up girl, as was her performance.  I'd say don't bother trying PTGF, but a sample size of 1 isn't sufficient to conclude that.  Besides, I'm pretty sure my curiosity will strike me again and I'll try my luck a second time.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
xsamusx69   1-8-2023 13:13  Karma  +5   try to meet them at lobby first, then u get the option of going forward or not
calaisien   1-8-2023 09:33  Karma  +6   saw many of those ad on TG or wechat, always though it's scam
homer168   31-7-2023 20:45  Karma  +5   sympath K's. thanks for reporting back though
momozzz   31-7-2023 20:19  Karma  +4   Sympathy K and yes PTGF is surely the biggest con of the last decade in HK.
flappo84   31-7-2023 20:00  Acceptance  +8   Had similar PTGF experience
cityguy   31-7-2023 18:37  Karma  +6   shame but thanks for taking one for the team
magictime12   31-7-2023 17:27  Karma  +4   Princesses that just aren't worth it.
boscitc   31-7-2023 15:09  Karma  +7   Telegram PTGF are a scam, p much. Avoid. Sorry, dude!
hulk2211   31-7-2023 14:42  Karma  +5   condolence Ks
manhands   31-7-2023 14:10  Karma  +4   Toftt. Yeah unless I see them before hand no chance…