Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2023 14:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Benz Massage - Patong Pattaya

Date & Time of Session:  July 27 at 1pm
Location:  Benz Massage (across from Christin Massage, 206 Soi Rat Uthit 200 Pi 2, Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket),
Name: Wah
Nationality & Language: Thai and English
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5 (bolt ons)
Height:  5'4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 400+2000  
Repeat: No

After a very early flight to save money, I arrived in Phuket. After a decent Thai brunch, I made my way to Soi Rat Uthit (street perpendicular to Bangla Road) and drove down a bit. For those looking for a happy ending massage, this is the road; just look for the masseuses with the tight clothing on. FYI: There are some ladyboys mixed in as well. I decided to go with Benz because I read another report on another forum about the place so I knew they offered extras though at a mark up. There were two girls in front. Wah was the better looking one, but the other girl had big boobies which is what I like. Wah was the one who called me in, so I just went with her. Had to pay the 400rmb up front to the front desk.

They have small cubicles with walls that don't quite reach to the ceiling so any action will be heard by others. I disrobed (no offer of shower, but I had taken one before so I was okay) and laid down (just a mattress and a pillow on the floor so the massage may press down upon your neck a bit). She started with an oil massage that was really nice. Coming from China where every masseuse is trying to see how much pain you can tolerate, I realized why I enjoy Thai oil massages so much more. It was a decent massage with light pressure and a little bit of teasing. Upon flipping, she started lathering up the big boy and then asked what I wanted for extras. The pricing was 2000 for hj (what happened to the days of 500 baht?), fully nude, 3000 for bj, fully nude, and 4000 for full service. This was really more than I expected. I was pretty tired so I didn't think FS would be a good experience and I'm not a huge fan of BJ so I went with 2000. She definitely pushed for more but not to the point of where I start getting angry so good approach by her. She left and came back and disrobed. She had an amazing tattoo on her back that went from top to toes. Her boobs were bolt on, but she had a nice ass and a nice attitude. She allowed touching and fondling and kissing of breasts, but not kissing of the pussy nor really any touching down there. HJ technique was good so I eventually .

I really did like the massage aspect, but the price was a little much for what it was. Wah was pretty with a nice body, but I'm not a big fan of bolt-ons.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   6-8-2023 01:27  Karma  +10   That's Phuket...
Random5642   1-8-2023 16:08  Acceptance  +1   That price tho yikes
88ok.patong   30-7-2023 22:16  Acceptance  +1   Holy smoke! Even if she was a untouched virgin from Isaan, that would be high price for a nude HJ
Dr.A   30-7-2023 20:06  Acceptance  +1   2400 for massage+hj?!?!? What a joke 555555
littleitalia   30-7-2023 18:20  Karma  +2   That price is crazy
obe   30-7-2023 16:29  Karma  +10   
Asienreporter
Nookie Newbie

UID 44903
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 31
Karma 67
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-5-2010