Subject: [Tokyo] Minami at Barubola Soapland (Kabukicho)
Fenixball56
Carnal Conqueror

UID 213373
Digest Posts 0
Credits 240
Posts 7
Karma 239
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2023 12:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] Minami at Barubola Soapland (Kabukicho)

Date & Time of Session: July 2023
Name: Minami
Org: Barubola Soapland (Kabukicho / Shinjuku)
Link: https://www.barubola.com/profile.php?n=kawano# ; https://www.barubola.com/index.php
Nationality & Language: Japanese, with a little English
Face: 8/10 very pretty
Body: 10/10; youthful spinner
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10 let me take the lead rather than initiating service, but was still game for most anything and very receptive
GFE: 9/10
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: ¥49,000 (41K for 90 minutes, 5K gaijin tax, 3K nomination fee for a thee star girl)
Repeat: yes, would certainly like to

First time visiting Barubola, which I saw online is a place in Kabukicho (near where I was staying in Shinjuku) that accepts foreigners. I'd visited a soapland previously, so had a general idea of how it all works. I had landed in Tokyo early that morning for a 2 week trip and was looking for something to do in the afternoon to keep me awake and have a little fun. I walked over to Barubola and took the elevator to the fifth floor. The first couple guys in the lobby didn't speak English, but one did and explained the process, was upfront about the gaijin tax, and showed me pictures of two girls. I chose Minami just cause I liked her pose and was told to come back in 30 minutes.

30 minutes later after walking around the neighborhood, I am back in the lobby and led downstairs where Minami is in a dress and waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. She hugs me and leads me to the room, which has a bed covered in towels, a bathtub, and a shower/play area with an inflated mat. Minami only speaks a little English and I only say a few words of Japanese, but we can communicate some through a translation app. She sits me on the bed and we start a long, slow makeout session with some LFK to DFK. We slowly undress each other over the course of 15 minutes or so. She is gorgeous...maybe 5ft tall with a tight and toned body, small but nice boobs, and smooth skin. The website says she is 23 and that seems exactly right. She starts blowing me a little, but I wanted to play with body more, so I moved to have her lay dawn and proceeded to touch and kiss every inch of her. I ended up eating her out for a good twenty minutes and she put on an great performance of enjoying, complete with realistic pussy clenching. She then gave me a little more of a BJ before we started in missionary. We moved various positions for the next 15 minutes or so, with me pounding her pretty hard to the point I was exhausted. I wanted a break so I asked her if we could get in the bath together. We stat in the bath and kissed some more for about 10 minutes. When we only had 15-20 minutes left we got out of the tub and went back to fucking on the bed, this time in doggy. I could see her asshole pucker out in each thrust of doggy, which was very hot. I sometimes have a hard time without my own hand (just depends on how long it had been since my last ), so with a few minutes left I pulled out, and really hard as she fondled my balls and let me suck her nipple.

We then cleaned up quickly and she gave me her card with her availability for the next week. I didn't end up seeing her again on this trip as I tried out a few other places that I'll review, but it was still an all-time sex experience for me who is used to shitty handjobs in a US massage parlor. Her hotness, her enthusiastic performance as a partner, the overall service of the establishment, combined to make it a really awesome time. After a few more experiences, I think this is a little more of the norm in Japan but was still really incredible for me. Highly recommend and it very easy to just walk in as a English speaking foreigner. I'm sure there will be times when the don't have an English speaker there or thee will be no girls for foreigners on a day, but I definitely recommend checking this place out if you are so inclined.

Recent Ratings
Gogo88   5-9-2023 01:05  Karma  +2   Great report. Thx
HKGPeter   30-7-2023 16:03  Karma  +3   Thank you.
jeffzeke   30-7-2023 00:25  Karma  +10   amazing!
littlefinger   29-7-2023 13:27  Karma  +5   Amazing! Thank you for the report
manhands   29-7-2023 05:53  Karma  +4   
hamburger   29-7-2023 01:23  Karma  +1   
animefromthebay   28-7-2023 13:58  Karma  +4