Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5

Height:  160
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1300+500 naked+200 shower room
Repeat:yes

First time at 7 Heaven after reading lot of positive reports in different fora. Fast communication before on Line; they let you know the girls working on that specific day. I couldn’t decide, so just went. I actually wanted the additional 69 option (+800) , but when I asked for it Mamasan called to the girls behind the wall in Thai and obviously got negative response - so not available, because none of them wanted ( I suppose) . Mamasan then showed girls on tablet; I decided for one which looked ok to me, but not very convinced. Mamasan then strongly recommended Lin after asking me if I was firsttimer. So I went with her advice and booked additional option „naked“ (+500 , wouldn’t do again) and shower room with mirror (+200). Lin came, very friendly, took me up to 3rd floor. Small but rather clean room, low bed, small shower, mirror on one side. After getting her things Lin took off her top and helped to clean me in shower, but rather sober and no action. Did not fully join in shower but stayed at door and did some soaping from there, including duck and balls. After drying out me on bed, took off her clothes, nice firm body but nothing extraordinary. Little catbathing, very little touching her breast and pussy, but she went down between my legs rather quickly so there was nothing much to enjoy her being fully naked. Bj really good, she obviously knows what she is doing. Different speed, doing head and shaft and pushing me rather quickly to point of no return.   cim until last drop. Then cleaning, little very friendly chat, shower and wash again, goodbye hug and out for payment. When I came down, four guys waiting already. Overall: repeat yes for good BJ, but not expecting more like roaming or touching or fingering. Would probably go again for shower room, only plus 200. That’s my first report.

Recent Ratings
Pro44   4-8-2023 03:16  Acceptance  +1   
12man34   29-7-2023 21:14  Acceptance  +1   Glad people agree she's great for newbies!
JackTheBat   28-7-2023 07:31  Karma  +10   Thanks.
honkong2012   28-7-2023 05:09  Karma  +4   
88ok.patong   27-7-2023 23:12  Acceptance  +1   
dapongo16   27-7-2023 22:40  Acceptance  +3   
STFCQuark   27-7-2023 22:13  Acceptance  +3