https://141-hk.com/en/C17379-PE-141Walk-up-bigbreastbaby.html
Name: Big Breast Baby
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Skill & Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: Absolutely

Bored one evening and decided to check out the additional features of the website. Stumbled on the updates section. And bro am I glad I did as I found what turned out to be a delicious MILF. Not one to venture off the island often for a punt but was going to buy some sneakers in MK so thought I would venture a little further and check BBB out.

Messaged an hour in advance for the appointment and no troubles. Arrived to her door in the afternoon and was greeted by a very fit MILF with a big smile. This kitten sure takes care of herself. Was led in by a firm grab on LB and she was friendly from the start which got LB far too excited, as the story will tell.

Into the shower with a good soaping and attention to LB. Dried off and lied down on the bed. She starts with a cat bath on the nipples and works her way down to LB. I am not usually impressed by BBBJ, seeing it more as a means to getting the little fellow at attention with some natural lube, but this gal had a super sensual technique.  I just laid back and enjoyed. What makes her technique so pleasurable is she stares at LB with such admiration during the BBBJ that it makes you wonder if she is worshipping him. This woman certainly has an obsession. She must do Jane Fonda tongue aerobics with the way she is able to wrap it around LB. She pays special attention to his hat and alternates with some great full mouth action. The sum of her intense admiration of LB and technique messed with my head and had me shooting far earlier than I wanted as I was intending to give that tight MILF body a good shagging. But alas, it will have to wait for another time when I am back in HK.

I do hope this wasn't a one off experience and other brother have as good of a session. Treat this gal well so she stays with us a long time.

Recent Ratings
bsun   1-8-2023 19:27  Karma  +2   Favorable. Thanks for sharing. I saw her a few years back when she was calling herself tomorrows flower. She still had ...
Woovoo   28-7-2023 09:10  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   28-7-2023 04:36  Karma  +8   
quoththeraver   27-7-2023 15:31  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   27-7-2023 13:05  Karma  +8   
HKGPeter   27-7-2023 12:14  Karma  +3   Thank you.
magictime12   27-7-2023 10:05  Karma  +4   Her name is Molly or Yo Yo previously. She had been in that spot for many years. She is a bit strange.
HK_Legend   27-7-2023 08:52  Karma  +8   Ex-"Tomorrow Flower" KSM (heavy on AD$!) Aerobics maybe, but unable to ride very long, kind of "my way or...".