Nationality & Language: Japanese, her English is very poor
Face:  9/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: BBBJ
GFE: 10/10
Price & Session Length:  90 minutes
Repeat: Hell yes!

I saw a recent review about Lola. Maybe it is interesting for you to hear what I have to say. First of all, I already lost count. This might be the millionth time I have seen Lola. She's your typical Japanese beauty, slim but with very nice curves (especially her ass), beautiful long hair and, imho she is extremely beautiful. One of the main reasons for me to book Lola is her GFE. The very first time I met her she greeted me with such a big smile, hold my hand while we walked to my room and listened to whatever shit I had to say with so much attention and stared at me as if I was the man of her fucking dreams!

This time was no different of course. She came in to my room (she always leave the money thing for the end of the session which I really appreciate), we chatted a little bit and then started making out. Gosh! it is so hot to kiss her and hold her sexy body, especially her sexy ass! she undressed me, folded my clothes nicely, she took off her clothes and I was just staring at her during the process. We went to the shower, nothing so hot. To be honest I really wanted to go back to the room. She's a little shy so I put the lights a bit down, she came to me and we continued making out. I wanted to go down on her, so I got her to lay on her back ... man! I saw her naked in the bed looking at me with those innocent eyes! I was on fire! I love the fact that she is very sensitive so she will react well to your touch. I made her cum a couple of times, she got very horny and we started kissing very intensively. She started going down my chest, licked my nipples a bit and then went down to my balls. She started teasing me while she was rubbing my dick with her hand. I knew what was coming! the hottest BJ in Tokyo! I have been with 30+ girls in Japan (deriheru, pink salons, soaplands) and Lola is still my favorite blowjob. She can really deepthroat, knows how to use her tongue and the right amount of saliva. But the hottest thing for me, is the eye contact while she is doing her magic. I could not hold it for any longer, came inside her mouth and had paid for the swallowing option. HOT!

She's fun to talk to in between sex. There was not much time left so I asked her to get on her knees and give me another one. I'm so thankful it only takes a few money to get this babe to suck my dick!

Damage: 37000 outcall 90 mins, 2000 transportation, facial 5000 and cum in mouth 3000 = 47000

Let me know which THC girl you want me to try next!

Recent Ratings
Nt365   3-9-2023 20:36  Karma  +2   
HKGPeter   27-7-2023 12:09  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Kingtaco
Nookie Newbie

UID 294559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 4
Karma 9
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-7-2023
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2023 07:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 FF2288's post

Will be in Tokyo September. I’m interested in more reviews and hotels that are not  love hotels