Body: 4/5
Height: 178 cm (5'10 or 5'11)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: IDR 5,500,000 (HKD 2800 or so), 40minutes or so
Repeat: No.

I was lounging around the private beach of my hotel in Nusa Dua in the morning with nothing better to do. I started browsing Massage Republic and was surprised that there were "white" offerings. Proceeded to message the handler. I was asking for another girl but she said that she already left and instead recommended another.

Meeting was set at 4pm. I wanted to do outcall but handler said that the girl only does Incall.

After lunch, proceeded to Legian and lounged around its beaches for a bit before proceeding to the hotel.

I was stunned when met by this tall Ukrainian beauty. She acted offish and asked for the money upfront. I gave it to her. She looked exactly as the pictures except had her hair in corn rolls.

She asked me to take a shower and when I went out, she was already in a black lingerie. She didn't want to kiss so I proceeded to unsnap her top and played with her boobs and even went down on her. No reaction. It felt like making out with a s*x doll.

She placed a cap and proceed to do a CDBJ. I told her my preference of BBBJ but she refused. When she realized that my LB was not cooperating, she removed the cap and proceeded to give BBBJ and ball licking.

After awhile, we did doggie. Again, she acted as if nothing was happening at all. I asked for missionary but she said, she prefers doggie.

This broke the camel's back and my LB softened. Sensing my disappointment, she removed my CD and did BBBJ, and ball play. I eventually came.

She was tall, pretty and had great natural breasts but she needs to up her service. I just left after.

Disappointing punt for such a pricey amount. While she was generally nice, her demeanor and inhibitions during punting are total turn-offs.

[ Last edited by  terranovaboy at 26-7-2023 18:07 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Tororosso   18-8-2023 03:42  Acceptance  +1   
stringbean   28-7-2023 20:21  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   27-7-2023 13:57  Karma  +8   
fellatio69   27-7-2023 09:38  Karma  +1   You were certainly had over price wise, 1,500,000RPH is really top end,
STFCQuark   26-7-2023 23:15  Karma  +2   too bad it was a bad experience
miketk   26-7-2023 22:46  Karma  +1   Oh no big damage!!! around 3k only 40mins...No BBBJ...