Body: 4.5/5
Height:  155cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1600/45min
Repeat: No

Tried out the Chinese HG for the first time. Chose this gal as she was one of the youngest I've come across.
Papa-san was kind and timely. As long as you can type mandarin or Cantonese, you are good to go. When I asked whether he could speak English, he asked where i'm from and advised me that their girls don't see foreigners. However I was able to get around this saying that I can speak Mandarin.

I was able to see the girl on time. She did look slightly different from the profile, but I can definitely recognize that it's her.
She had this very shy and innocent feel. I reckon this would be normal given her age, but I personally would have preferred some more interaction and communication.  
Her body was very sexy, with real C-cups. Very soft and enjoyable touching.
We started off with BBBJ. Very soft, but at the same time, I can tell that she hasn't much experience in doing so. But it was good enough to have me erect.

After good few minutes of service, she asked me to start from the top. In the middle of the deed, she asked me to go slower. Probably because she was feeling pain taking me in, but i still needed to do what i need to do to finish. Tried moving her around in different gestures, but she kept requesting whether she could lie on the bed. This got me pretty annoyed. Kept on doing it in the same posture until i

Overall, the punt served its purpose as I simply wanted to try out someone who is really young. The action was pretty much one-sided from my side, and not much reaction seen from the girl. I guess that this is normal for someone without much experience in this field. Will not repeat as I want someone with whom I can have friendly interaction.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   27-7-2023 13:55  Karma  +4   
Ramsyhk   26-7-2023 21:25  Karma  +2   
DrDecimate   26-7-2023 20:25  Karma  +2   She looks young. No fake part on her face/body? bummer with the skill.
magictime12   26-7-2023 16:50  Karma  +4