Subject: [Bangkok] Nichas - Fiwfan (small-size pro)
uclu2010
Carnal Conqueror

UID 293615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 333
Posts 7
Karma 331
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2023 03:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Nichas - Fiwfan (small-size pro)

Date: Jul 2023
Name: Nichas
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406raeerlar883yo
Nationality & Language: Thai & English
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1300 baht for 40 min
Repeat: not really

Tried to find English speaking girl and Nicha had great reviews. Photos look like the innocent type, mcot. She was very easy to book, no issues communicating with agent via English. Had dinner and I was on my way.

Good thing about Watana - there's a side door that goes staight to the lift lobby with minimal exposure to the hotel lobby / reception, less awkward. that said, there are only 2 lifts so the few times I was there, inevitably met other punters and girls off-work. Contrary to my belief, it's not a working girl only place. there were quite a number of Asian tourists / families checking in. Wonder if they realise the nature of the crowd

Anyway to minimise awkward waiting in the lobby, I asked for room number when 5 mins away, so straight to lobby and room once I reached.

Greeted by a class figure - small frame, natural B-cup boobs that were very soft but slightly saggy. small ass soft to the touch and satisfying to squeeze (more satisfying than the tits actually, which felt almost too soft / squishy perhaps from over use). Marks off the face though. Much darker as usual, with some acne scars. heavy make-up, fake eyelashes and the works. very exquisite nose, sharp with just the right shape. She told me later than it was worked on 5 times before she was satisfied.

Actual work is pretty standard. shower, cat-bath, bbbj, cap-on fs. stamina for bj is so-so, ~5min. Strong pro vibe with minimal gfe. started with soft fake moans that turned into deeper panting when I sped up and banged her hard, or maybe she's just realy well practised. Major points off for NO KISSING, not even closed mouth kisses. I never got understood girls that don't kiss, but are happy to do bbbj and cat-bathing. and this after enforced mouth wash during the shower.

anyhow, changed couple positions and shot my load. chatted for a bit before leaving. she told me a sob story about how she was scammed / intimated by a client who pretended to be the police when working in Taiwan. Made to return the sex fee, pay a bribe and had her phone stolen all by the same person. said she's scarred and would not work overseas again. thought she was warming for a tip / sob story, but nope, more of just ranting / sharing with a friend. Made the mood more casual but not sure if others would be ok.

she wasn't keen for photos, eventually agreed but without face. condition is that I give a positive review and reocommend her so she can make back the lost phone lol. Guess i'm doing it here.

Overall, an ok professional, nothing very special but no red flags (less kissing) either. I think experience can be much better if you speak Thai, but otherwise she does what her fiwfans profile says

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Beanssir0   31-7-2023 08:12  Acceptance  +1   
littleitalia   27-7-2023 17:26  Karma  +3   
lauyh123   26-7-2023 16:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
manomansix   26-7-2023 14:54  Acceptance  +1   Thanks! I'll be there next month and my hotel is just next to Wattana. Gonna bang all Wattana chicks HAHAHAH
kalvinhobbs   26-7-2023 10:20  Karma  +5   
Haumann   26-7-2023 08:38  Karma  +4   Nice report!. Piercings turn me off, though
obe   26-7-2023 07:43  Karma  +10   Good report bro
hkpunter999   26-7-2023 07:02  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   26-7-2023 06:56  Karma  +10   Appreciate the pix.
Laszlo   26-7-2023 06:15  Karma  +4   The same story with customers pretending to be police happened a while ago with several girls here in Thailand as well.
Joecarson   26-7-2023 04:19  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30926
Posts 2032
Karma 30561
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2023 07:51  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the report. Yes, easy to slip into the side entrance to the Watana. And also yes, it's a working hotel so there are non-sex-work-oriented guests as well. No one really cares what the other guests are doing in their rooms--that's their business.

If I'm early at the Watana, I hang out in the lobby. Everyone knows what I'm doing there, so what? It's also a chance to glimpse other technicians coming in with styropods of spicy Thai food or stuff from the nearby Tops convenience store (it was Family Mart until last year).

No-kissing isn't my preferred mode either, but look at this way: you're in a hotel and your job involves intimate physical contact with strangers who come, cum, and go all day long. Maybe you don't wanna kiss them. Or it could be on a case-by-case basis, or on a first encounter you're not really interested, but if you like them and they visit again, you might feel differently. That's how I look at it anyway.

And yes, people steal from these girls. It happens in Thailand, and elsewhere, but if it happens in an overseas location then it's more traumatic. I think it's scummy to steal from sex workers and men who do are likely to reincarnate as lesser mammals like weasels or stoats, but that doesn't help Noi in Taipei when some poltroon boosts her phone.

JtB

Recent Ratings
zungod888   31-7-2023 01:30  Karma  +3   
littleitalia   27-7-2023 17:29  Karma  +4   "men who do are likely to reincarnate as lesser mammals like weasels or stoats" -- haha, devolution!
Laszlo   26-7-2023 10:17  Acceptance  +4   
Haumann   26-7-2023 08:39  Karma  +4