Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2023 20:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK Exotic2 : Dasha (Belarus)

Date & Time of Session:  early July 2023
Name:  Dasha (Belarus)
Agent: https://t.me/hkexotic2
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face:  7/10 ( in general its between 8-9 but she had little surgery made lips which I am not a big fan )
Body: 8/10 ( quite fit and young slim body with good 2 size breast, young fit back which I like in girls age early 20's)
Height:  ~170
Service: 4/5 ( quite good in every aspect )
GFE: 4/5 )
Price & Session Length:  1600 / 45min
Repeat: probably

I read a report about this girl here https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1
but was a bit surprised as it did not correlate with my experience

Agent guided me to the room, I rang a bell and Dasha opened the door. Girl was 100% same as on pictures in TG

We talked a bit and I went to shower. Usually I enjoy having shower together but that day was super hot and I wanted to take a quick one and start the show.
When I walked to the room she was waiting near the bed still dressed

I gave the money upfront but I thought she were a bit surprised of that
I prefer doing it upfront so the girl is not worrying if I didnt pay

Bit chit chat and kissing and I start taking her dress off. She feel the pressure through my jeans already so I gently put her on knees to start the whole thing
BJ was ok, with the upside, but nothing really memorable ( I took 1 of her free arms and put on my balls, she followed but not for long time and sticked to a "classic bj", but its a really small minus for overall experience)

She puts a condom on and I start with missionary, in around 2-3 min I felt like she really turned into process by moaning and touching my back
Then I switched to doggy and later finished in cond when she was on top of me cowboy stile

I think its her favorite position as she really turned on and that's where the whole experience increased to a 9.5 / 10 as girl was really horny and
I felt with my device that she is about to cum
I  tensed my body muscles up so my Boner is on a max "hard stoner" regime so she could cum which she did
But it felt so nice as her body started vibrating more than I see normally and I could not handle myself and finished in condom in same position
(usually I prefer CIF COM ending but I could not really resist this time)

We showered together and I left

I saw her 2 times already with few weeks interval, so posting this as the might return soon

My first report and yet nothing to compare with in HK, but in general it was quite good for "standart" price for Russian hotel girl

[ Last edited by  IvanTheKozak at 23-7-2023 20:20 ]

Recent Ratings
Johnhkhkhkhk   30-8-2023 12:51  Karma  +3   She is back
Tororosso   18-8-2023 03:43  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   27-7-2023 19:24  Karma  +6   
frollics1   24-7-2023 09:07  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   24-7-2023 01:47  Karma  +4   
lively192   23-7-2023 20:41  Karma  +4