Body: 6
Height:  165?
Skill: 8
Service: 8.5
GFE: 6.5
PSE: 5
Price & Session Length:  $1300/1 hour
Repeat: No

Afternoon on a Friday I felt pretty horny. Booked through Telegram easily. I wasn't particular after any girl that day so I just asked them to suggest one for me. They suggested NaNa and I was game for it - I just wanted to
I went into the room and NaNa was already waiting there for me in a tight tube top. She was complimentary of my looks and ushered me in for a shower. She looks fine but she was quite different to the profile photos, still cute but siding slightly to the too much meat for my liking. Boobs B cup natural.

Part 1 was pleasantly suprising - her massage had decent strength and firmness; I asked her to focus on my lower back as I had worked out that day and it was a bit stiff. She did loosen it a bit for me.

Part 2, she started kissing and running her fingers down my back and slowly down to my ass, then cradling my balls. Then she gave me a slight chuckle and told me she will get the nuru gel.
When she came back in she stripped off her clothes and put the gel on me (which was slightly too hot that what I'm used to). She slid and caressed my back then rubbed her fingers across my rim. Gosh that feels good. Then she told me to turn around and started kissing and stroking my LB and balls. I felt her LS and she was pretty wet, though I wasn't particularly into her, but I still enjoyed the moment. I didn't ask for it but then she went down and gave me BBBJ which was a surprise. She went down my balls and shaft and she was generally pretty good at giving BJs.
NaNa continued licking my nipples and stroking LB and by that time I just wanted to . She felt it and immediately went down on me and put my LB in her mouth as I just everything into her mouth. Didn't expect this ending.

Then it was showertime together, I told her I get really horny with my nipples getting played and she immediately kissed me in the nipples again and I got pretty hard again. However, by now I jsut wanted to pay and leave.

NaNa is a very sweet girl and she gave me a pretty good massage relatively speaking but I probably won't go back as I'm just not into her overall package.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   24-7-2023 01:40  Karma  +4   
beefbroccoli   24-7-2023 00:07  Acceptance  +1   
Ramsyhk   23-7-2023 10:09  Acceptance  +2   Nice report
DrDecimate   23-7-2023 05:51  Acceptance  +2   
manANONYman   23-7-2023 02:49  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   23-7-2023 01:21  Karma  +6   Thanks for the intel and welcome to the forum.
lovely_juice69   23-7-2023 00:17  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report!