Registered 25-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2023 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH 9C3 Middle-eastern Morena Baccarin

Date of Session: Few days ago
Name: Cece
Nationality & Language: Indonesian, but looks Middle East. English Speaking
Face: 7.5/10 (Looks like a celeb, read more below)
Body: 8.5/10 (D cups - man made but fun , she is a bit on the tall side as well)
Skill & Service: 7/10
GFE: 3/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: Sure, but I prefer to try new

Haven't been around for a while so I went around to check the spots: JSL, Hing Long, Kam Bong, Fuji..... Yup, full tour lol.
But quality just isnt the same as pre-covid. I remembered the Russians and Thais were much better. I actually found it difficult to pull the trigger on anything.

Anyways, I felt like trying something a bit more exotic so I landed on this one.

I found this one myself since I basically toured all of HK but I did remember reading another bro wrote a story that said a girl looked like Indian Morena Baccarin and it hit me, so I digged back to the post and want to give credit to him as well: @cherryhunter - https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D2

I personally thought she resembled Morena Baccarin as well, a light skin middle eastern version. Check her out and let me know if you bros agree

The experience is standard, nothing too out of ordinary to share. I tried to have a full conversation with her but she was a bit on and off. Talked more in the beginning but was short in responses after
Showered together, played around with her large D cups and ass. The boobs are worth it
Dry off, then foreplay kissing and CBJ
She went on top for a cowgirl position first, then switched to frog squat
We then went into missionary and I pumped inside her

She was good, I had a great time, she even had some sexy moans when I kegeled her inside. Overall, I felt she was slightly mechanical and could be more into it. Maybe because shes been here for 2 weeks+ already and near the end.

For the people who want to see her, she is leaving tomorrow (Friday) and will be travelling to China this weekend alone for vacation. I think she may be hinting for someone to be her daddy for the trip . She will be back in 2 weeks she said. I tried to get pictures for everyone but she wanted more $$. So I rejected.

*Edit - added picture of Morena incase you are too lazy to Google

[ Last edited by  reallazymofo69 at 20-7-2023 18:08 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
asyouwant   22-8-2023 16:24  Acceptance  +1   karma
marmalade   22-7-2023 15:45  Karma  +4   Can relate on having trouble pulling the trigger.
sexforhealth   21-7-2023 22:33  Acceptance  +1   Quality downhill since covid? Hope it recovers
realtomcruise   21-7-2023 07:45  Karma  +3   Good report but those are far from D cups.
TheRocketman   21-7-2023 01:48  Acceptance  +1   Nice can't wait for her return thx bro
clampbottom   21-7-2023 00:30  Karma  +3   Favorable
boscitc   20-7-2023 23:07  Karma  +8   If 1/4th as hot as Morena Baccarin, I'm interested.