Subject: OKAYMODEL experience of a great time...
Privatemonkey
Nookie Newbie

UID 291033
Digest Posts 0
Credits 87
Posts 2
Karma 86
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2023 13:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OKAYMODEL experience of a great time...

Name:Mila
Telegram: https://t.me/OKAYModelss
Nationality & Language: Russian/speaks ok English
Face: 4/5 resemblance to agent’s TG photos.
Body: 5/5 , B+ boobs, well managed body all over, sexy long legs, firm plum arse, shaven with a little line. Tight
Service: 4.5/5 LFK, bj skills was good, 69, doggie and laying flat  and missionary with legs on shoulders
Price & Session Length: $3000/90mins 2shot +tips.
Repeat: Yes, if I have time.

Wow, this week has been a real grind. Barely got three hours of shut-eye and couldn't wait to unload all my stress. Remembered Mila, who I wanted to try a few days ago but got no reply from a agent. But hey, I mustered up some courage and reached out to a different agent. And boom, she responded like lightning! We snagged a session for the afternoon, right after a work lunch. I was so pumped, maybe a little too pumped. I hopped in a cab, determined to make it on time. But nope, traffic had different plans. Anyway, I gave the agent a message, letting her know I might run a tad late. Fingers crossed I won't be stuck too long. I got to the location about 10-15min late and messaged the agent to find out where to go. When I opened the door to the lobby, a bunch of people were there, and they all stared at me like I was some kind of spectacle. It made me feel so self-conscious, like they knew exactly what I was up to. I felt embarrassed and had this thought of just leaving. But I pushed through and walked past, making it to the right floor. Just my luck, there was a family with rowdy kids on one side and hotel cleaners on the other side of the room I needed to go to. I had to play it cool and act like I was still searching, hoping they would clear out soon.

Luckily, the noisy family finally left and I quickly knocked on the door. When she opened it, she was hiding behind the door and I couldn't see anyone else in the room. I had this moment of panic, thinking, 'Oh, great. Am I about to get robbed or have I been totally tricked?' I cautiously stepped inside as she closed the door behind me, and then she turned towards me and BOOM!

She was gorgeous. Long beautiful legs in high heels, see through lace bra and panties, my journey didn’t come to waste, i was getting very excited, I couldn't wait to unwrap my present ASAP. She asked me to laid the goodies on the table which is usual, then ask me to shower first. She didn’t come in the showers but that’s fine. She puts some music on as I finish up drying myself.

I got onto the bed and she asked if I like her to dances around a little, which was very kinky as she slowly take off her lingerie’s one piece at time and threw it toward the TV table. she was just as friendly and sexy, I couldn't stop myself getting excited. She starts with a little boobie rub and playing at the ball court which was nice while one hand was handling the stick, and I felt enlighten at this point. She kept this for 10mins and slowly move her sweet peach towards me. I started using finger slide to help the river to start flowing, so I slowly inserted to test the temperature. It was tight, wet and throbbing every time I move. The scent smelt like heaven, then we began 69. She didn't do BBBJ but that didn't really bother me.  She put a con in her mouth and slit it on like a pro. Sucking and playing. It felt right, I quickly slip in my tongue and rubbing the bead as she moan and didn’t complain as I was eating her out. The bj went on for quite a while but she knows how to handle a dick. She then said "lets fuck". I was so aroused at this point I couldn't wait to stick it in that tight pussy of her's. At first I thought she was gonna go easy first like missionary or griding but no, she when straight to reverse cowgirl. She was sexy, she had a figure like a super model.. firm boobs and peach ass.. riding on me and watching from behind how she work my dick. I was already so turned on, and every time I thrust, she gives a little moan and it was music to my ears. She was tight, it wrap around me so tight and with all that excitement in my body and mind. It wasn't long before I shot the first load after 10-15 of riding. It was a massive load. (I wish I CIF instead.)
She wiped me off and asked me to shower.

After that, we we cuddle in bed talked a littles with GFE. She had perky firm boobs and it wasnt long before the little guy woke up again. I started playing with her perfect pink little nipples and gave it some action and she loved it. Not long before she was down on the little guy again. We had a good amount of foreplay before she turn and said " I want to cum" I laid her down and started slow and deep. She moan and I really wanted to pound her and while I was going full speed, she loved watching and playing with her little bead, while squeezing her legs together to make both of us more enjoyable. So I lifted one of her legs up and started pounding her with while legs stretched out. She gave a big moan so I lifted both her legs and started really give it deep. We had about 15-20min and we slow it down to a GFE love making, which she really enjoy too. Then I turn her over and started Doggie pounding. She was wet and every thrust was amazing with a hand full of boobies and entering deep. About 10-15min, I started to feel tired and my legs started to feel cramp. So I let go and ask for side way spoon fuck. But as soon I pulled out.. little man was exhausted and falling asleep. I felt a little embarrassed. But she was cool and kept trying and offer to BJ and everything, but he was responding.

So we sat talking and feeling each other for a bit before I decided to leave, since he isn't gonna get up again. She had no complaints that I know and start cleaning me up. Had around 15min left, so took a long shower to recolect my thoughts.

Even though I didn't perform as I wish I should, she was worth it. One of the best Russian I had. Don't miss out.

Sorry for the first long review but it was a eventful day to share.

[ Last edited by  Privatemonkey at 20-7-2023 14:48 ]

Recent Ratings
15633381   4-8-2023 15:03  Karma  +2   
billshepard16   31-7-2023 00:32  Karma  +2   Very good review! glad you had a good experience bro
JohnnyBlaze   25-7-2023 00:37  Acceptance  +1   
Tyvd8183   23-7-2023 13:45  Acceptance  +1   
marmalade   22-7-2023 15:56  Karma  +4   Well earned
Mister   22-7-2023 13:45  Karma  +4   Good detailed report
pervertlee   21-7-2023 17:03  Karma  +5   
12man34   21-7-2023 12:55  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
bmf315   21-7-2023 09:58  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   21-7-2023 08:02  Karma  +4   
YobroAce   21-7-2023 02:25  Karma  +3   Great review!!
clampbottom   21-7-2023 00:22  Karma  +3   Excellent
boscitc   20-7-2023 23:01  Karma  +8   
perriersons08   20-7-2023 14:16  Karma  +10   
magictime12   20-7-2023 14:03  Karma  +3