Karma 24
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2023 23:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Thai

Yo bros, it’s my first post after lurking for so long for vital info via this website so I decided to contribute back, whether my report is worthy or not is another question

Date:  July 2023
Name:  Mi?
Agent:  N/A
Nationality & Language:  Thai/English
Face:  8/10 - pretty girl, long hair
Body: 7/10 - big tits, quite curvy
Height:  165cm
Skill: 8/10 - changed positions without asking
Service: 08/10
GFE:  8/10
PSE:  4/10
Price & Session Length:  500 + tips 45mins
Repeat: maybe

Heyo bros,
So decided to wander around JSL during the day one weekday and whilst knocking, saw this pretty faced Thai girl in light  blue lingerie at the door. LB said yes so decided to go in.
Showered alone, nothing special and came back out to her fully undressed with the giant boobs exposed, amazing.

She went down naturally BBBJ without asking for a good 5-10mins before deciding to ride CG style for a bit. Felt amazing though at the same time, felt slightly underwhelming for some reason. Rode for some minutes then she span around to ride reverse cowgirl to give me a scene of her big booty. She kept getting back up to complaint about it being too hot and that Thailand isn’t as hot as HK, didn’t effect me too much but felt a bit off.

Reverse cowgirl into doggy position to see her great arches and long hair, which I wanted to grab during doggy, and eventually in doggy position

Cuddled and chatted for a bit then showered alone, then proceeded into paying her and a kiss on the way out

Go easy if the format or lingo is wrong for the forum, happy hunting bros

Recent Ratings
smole1204   20-7-2023 14:16  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   20-7-2023 12:46  Karma  +4   Keep on posting
tempo   20-7-2023 06:59  Acceptance  +2   
JackTheBat   20-7-2023 06:49  Karma  +10   Good report.