Nationality & Language: Japanese, English
Face:  8
Body: 7
Skill: 9
Service: 10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: US$ 300 + extras based on the service you choose
Repeat: Yeah, but after trying a few more girls from THC. maybe a 3some next time.

I was in Tokyo for a few days and wanted to give it a try to THC after checking a few reviews on this forum. I headed up to the ranking session and saw that Yoshika had great reviews, plus she was just the right body type I like.
The booking with THC was seamless, can use multiple apps to talk to them and the interaction is pretty much instantaneous, where the agent provides answers to all the questions you might have in perfect English. I confirmed a time for an outcall session of 90min with Yoshika, they told me the total price, and that you need to hand the money to the girl as soon as comes to your room. In my case, the hotel required me to punch in a card in the elevator to go to my floor, so they texted me when Yoshika arrived and I had to go to pick her up at the lobby.

Yoshika speaks fluent English, so no problem communicating and from the moment I meet her all the way to the room she was the right type of chatty, just to break the ice and get to know each other. got into the room, we start undressing, she asks me to sit on the bed and sits on my lap with just lingerie on. We start kissing, light one at first, and then DFK a few moments later, while she kept browsing my body with her hands until she start removing the lingerie. the body is good, natural boobs but a bit saggy. After this started, we moved to the shower where she takes the lead to bathe you and throw in a quick BJ for teasing.

Back to the bed, the action starts with her giving me a BBJ: you can see she is a pro, nice suction, nice rhythm and she kept going for a good 5 min no stopping. Love the fact she knows to keep eye contact and also to keep the whole situation quite wet, with her spitting on my cock while staring at me   Needless to say, I shoot in her mouth   and she takes it like a champ.

My session was 90 min, and you can shoot infinite times during that period.  After the first sesh we were about halfway. While I was resting and getting ready for the next session, I made use of the few extras I booked, like a Denma, to play with her a bit, while eating her pussy. After a while, I got hard again, and whilst I was playing with her pussy, she was back at sucking my cock like a machine, until I shot again , Needless to say, that night my sleep was soooo smooth, slept literally like a baby.
Overall great experience, Yoshika was a professional and knows how to move and make u feel comfortable. Price is a bit steep, but overall both the booking service with support in english and the girl made that worth imho.
Last thing: yes THC doesn't allow you FS. I read that if you upgrade to "anal service" what you are actually getting is FS.

Recent Ratings
trueburger   22-7-2023 02:38  Acceptance  +1   I read somewhere that prostitution in Japan is illegal but they only count vaginal sex, which is why there are delivery ...
Gogo88   20-7-2023 01:53  Karma  +2   Filing for my 1st Japan trip. Thx!
Asiangaijin   19-7-2023 13:06  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   18-7-2023 23:12  Karma  +3   Thank you.
FF2288   18-7-2023 16:08  Acceptance  +1   You should have asked her for FS.
beefbroccoli   18-7-2023 12:51  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   18-7-2023 12:26  Karma  +3   
animefromthebay   18-7-2023 11:29  Karma  +2   
mister.bayarea   18-7-2023 11:23  Acceptance  +1   
bmf315   18-7-2023 10:23  Acceptance  +1   
NeilSydney1   18-7-2023 10:20  Karma  +2   Nice review! Yoshika is great. Saw her many years ago before I joined this forum. She is probably closer to 35-40 than 2 ...