Date & Time of Session:  Saturday
Name: Cici
Nationality & Language: Thai speaking English
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 164cm
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  30 min for 300HKD but there’s a catch.
Repeat: never
Was eager to visit KH but then thought to try one of this place with I never visited since long. There was an old post regarding this building and this time the girl changed. Theres a massage place and then there are 2 rooms. Room A was busy so knocked room b and after looking I knew this will not be a good one I still went. Got to learn to move and say no.
But seeing that Cici is thick meat with amazing ass I thought lets give it a go. She asked me to have shower alone as usual trick is to say the shower is small for 2 people. That’s a downer already. After shower went straight to bed, as expected started such a bad bj. It was sooo bad that I just decided to leave and by the time I already had no mood to try any further and I asked to stop and went to wash up. Unfortunately I only had 500 so I gave her and she was like she only have 100 change so I actually had to pay 400 which is ok if you get a happy mood. She even was so hesitant to return that 100 change. Believe this was the last time to visit this place.
Such a downer that I straight took the mtr and back  to my place.

Recent Ratings
sexforhealth   27-7-2023 15:31  Acceptance  +1   That sucks man :( had a similar experience with another girl
clampbottom   19-7-2023 00:10  Karma  +3   Describe bad BJ, I have never had a bad one :)
HKGPeter   18-7-2023 23:15  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Thedarklord   18-7-2023 12:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
JackTheBat   18-7-2023 11:21  Karma  +10   Rooms not great at that place. Having correct cash amount always a plus...