Subject: [Singapore] Ivy - Massage Republic(?)
foodwinelvr
Carnal Conqueror

UID 101260
Digest Posts 0
Credits 227
Posts 13
Karma 226
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-7-2023 21:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Ivy - Massage Republic(?)

[Singapore] Ivy - Massage Republic

Date & Time of Session: July 15
Name: Ivy (B&S)
Link: I think I was Massage Republic
Nationality & Language: Ended up being Japanese, good english speaking
Age: 24 as per website, in real life probably upper 20's
Face:  3/5 (gnd look)
Body: 3/5 (athletic build)
Height: 157
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $600 (singapore $), 90mins
Repeat: No

This was a bait and switch.  Making my way back to HK, I'm in Singapore, so decided to see whats around.  Since my last visit to HK, I've gotten use to US providers.  Not much bait and switch, I realize that in Singapore, one can just walk around the malls and streets, but I've gotten too lazy for that.  I guess a mistake./

I found her on MR(pretty sure) and arrange an meeting time via whatsapp.  She was very cute, I asked for recent pictures, and they were provided.   I made my way to the hotel and waited in the lobby.  She came out to get me, and clearly wasn't the girl in the picture, but a cute Asian.  We got back to the room and I said "your not the girl in the picture", I've been traveling and she was cute enough that I stayed after a bit of back and forth.

She underdressed me, with some kissing, no DFK'ing. Then took me into the shower, she scrubbed me very good.  I don't think I've had a bath that through in my life.  I guess it was a prelude of what was to come.   She washed me, and then herself.   Toweled me off and led me to the bed, where she started a massage.  The massage was very good.  Used the right amount of lotion, and pressure to be relaxing.  She would tense a bit here and there.   On the flip, she continued the massage, with a little more brushes against LB.   When she was done with the massage, she took my leg, bent it up and started rimming me.  Was quite surprising but something I enjoy.  She did this switching between rimming and BJ.  This soon brought me to in her mouth.  She went to spit, and she came back.  We chatted a bit, all the time she was caressing me.  Once I was able to recover, round 2 started with a BJ.  When I got hard, she threw on a cover and we did a number of positions, with some rimming along the way (I asked as it was so good).  Pretty standard stuff after that.   While I hate the B&S I guess I got lucky this time.    I'll be making my way to HK on the weekend for the first time since I last reported here, not sure if I'm up for the WC bars these days, so be searching the freelancer threads.  Hope my luck is better in HK then last time and I'll be sure to report next week

[ Last edited by  foodwinelvr at 17-7-2023 21:22 ]

Recent Ratings
STFCQuark   18-7-2023 22:02  Acceptance  +3   Walk around the streets in SG? Do tell. PM me.
foodwinelvr
Carnal Conqueror

UID 101260
Digest Posts 0
Credits 227
Posts 13
Karma 226
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-7-2023 21:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 foodwinelvr's post

Mods-sorry I think I posted to the wrong forum.