Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-6-2023
Location Australia
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2023 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[BKK] HoneyBee Massage - May 2023 - Amy and Ming

All the girls lined up and I picked Ming who is skinny with a big set of titties (D) and Amy who also has big tites (C to D) however on the curvy side.

The girls got the spa going and showered me in it, I was sitting in the middle and have Amy at the back of me and Ming in front of me, Amy was rubbing and started stroking my cock, while Ming licking my nipples, then I titty fuck Ming while Amy rubbing my chest, this went for a few mins then Ming and Amy swapped position, same routine and then asked to move on to the bed.

I have my face down and the girls gave me a massage, then play with my balls and stroking my cock etc..

Asked to turn over, Amy put a condom on and proceed with a BJ while Ming lick my nipples, I then fuck Amy for a little while and ask to swap, Ming changed the condom, BJ and fuck, every time ask to change, the condom has to changed as well. Fuck them both in missionary, cowgirls, doggy etc.. at the end they gave me a hand job and I came all over Ming tits.

Over all performance: 7/10

Recent Ratings
ffuckhers   18-7-2023 10:42  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   16-7-2023 16:19  Karma  +3   
dapongo16   16-7-2023 02:02  Karma  +2   Excellent
dapongo16
Lustful Lord

UID 279821
Digest Posts 0
Credits 530
Posts 62
Karma 526
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2023 02:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
What your thoughts of Amy? Would you recommend her? Sounds like your 4 hand massage was alright. Any chance lesbian action with them? Honeybee and kiss not same  like 4 years ago. Price got expensive and room were trash.