Post at 15-7-2023 15:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pinky @Kawaii, Massive Disappointment

Pinky @Kawaii, Massive Disappointment

Date & Time of Session: beginning of July
Name: Pinky
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, local - speaks English
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 too skinny for my taste but nice tits for the figure.
Skill & Service: 6/10
GFE: 2/10
Price & Session Length: 1100 for Nuru
Repeat: No

After reading so much about Pinky lately, I wanted to check in person. "Better than Michelle" is quite a bold claim, and surely a promising one.

THE GIRL
As many have said, Pinky is definitely good looking. The face has some very strong traits but with big eyes for an HK local, and the result is a very interesting and attractive mix.
The body is definitely toned, but way too skinny for what I like, surely not an hourglass figure. Her boobs don't stand out when she gets in the room, but once naked it's a very nice and firm B cup.
Ass, not that much as she's very very skinny.
Not entirely MCOT but not unpleasant at all.

P1
Pinky is definitely bubbly and chatty, so Part 1 definitely gave me hope that we could have a good time together. We discussed Hong Kong, food, her taste in boys and my taste in girls, with a good amount of laughing involved.
The massage was nothing to remember but the 20 minutes passed quickly.

P2
Part 2 started well: she gently started touching LB while I was on my belly, and then when it started to show some good reaction she went for the flip. She kept going with a very nice HJ, and she went on my nipples, teasing them and sucking them quite hard.
I was getting quite excited and as the situation got more heated I started to try and reciprocate. Those of you who have read my previous reviews know that I like to give pleasure to the girls as much as I like to take, but that's were things fell short with Pinky.

She allowed some nipple sucking but stopped me soon enough as it was "too much", and the same happened to LS, when she stopped me even when I agreed to make very superficial contact.
Not even LFK was on the table so in the end it quickly became a simple HJ, albeit a good one. After a few minutes I shot my load but for sure it wasn't a memorable orgasm.

Aftermath
Pinky saw that I was quite disappointed and, given that we could communicate well, was kind enough to explain why she had been quite cold:

- I'm a westerner: she had a german boyfriend for a few months and it was a bad experience. This has convinced her that Asians and Westerners should not mix.

- my cock was too big and that was a turn off. Again courtesy of the German boyfriend, who was too big down there too and managed to hurt her every time. She never managed to have good sex with him...

- last but not least, I'm too hairy. She likes men who shave or have less hair.

I appreciated the honesty, and I always respect the girls feelings as they are not machines. However, I would have preferred her to decline the service straight away when she saw I was a westerner, as she immediately understood she would not like me. She preferred to give a bad service and take the money...

Final thoughts
Again, a reminder that YMMV. Maybe more could be unlocked with more visits, but given the increased traffic HK is experiencing lately, I find it much more interesting to keep punting looking for a new hidden gem!

Recent Ratings
Yulbrynner007   15-9-2023 02:09  Acceptance  +1   
frankbrodie123   3-8-2023 12:00  Karma  +4   Saw pinky recently and had a similar experience. Think expectations maybe we’re just a bit high. IMO Michelle is def be ...
magictime12   20-7-2023 12:51  Karma  +4   
homer168   19-7-2023 20:07  Karma  +5   classic case of YMMV - sorry it didn't work out for you - had similar case with 美雪 at KM
myketin   18-7-2023 18:05  Karma  +2   Took one for the team, and a call to all Westerners and hairy gents trying to book Pinky.
JohnnyH   18-7-2023 11:49  Karma  +3   Excellent
quoththeraver   17-7-2023 13:48  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
blckcat   17-7-2023 09:27  Acceptance  +1   Good intel, thanks for sharing. Still curious to try her since she looks like MCOF and speaks decent Eng... wonder if I ...
energylung   16-7-2023 18:25  Karma  +4   Agree with lol at Zebra's comment
vinc9   16-7-2023 01:52  Karma  +4   Sympathy Ks! lol @Zebra's comment. John Cleese is great.
lovely_juice69   15-7-2023 23:04  Karma  +2   
zebra   15-7-2023 19:04  Karma  +6   Blaming the Germans again? Fawlty Towers?
DrDecimate   15-7-2023 15:39  Karma  +2