Karma 673
Acceptance 574
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2023 11:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Mexico][Tijuana] - HKGC - Sidania

Date & Time of Session:  May 1, 2023 12:30am.
Name:  Sidania
Link: https://hktijuana.com/
Nationality & Language: Mexico City, Spanish, No English
Face:  4/5 – Has that thin model type face.  
Body: 4/5 – Slight frame, A cups.
Height & Weight:  5 ft 4 in and 105 lbs.
Social Skill: 1/5 – Other than buying her drinks not too engaging.
GFE: 1/5 – Not too interested.  
PSE: 1/5 – Clock watcher who is trying to get your off in time.  
Price & Session Length:  $140 for 30 minutes.
Repeat: No.

I am roaming for a while this time in the HKGC.  Sunday is quieter but still decent talent.  I spot Sidania several times near the center stage on the walk through.  She some interest by a slight hand tap, but took a pass on the first walk through.  Looking at 300 women, it does become a what I am looking for tonight situation.

I take a flyer on Sidania and see what happens.  She is thin and has very light skin tone.  Short dark hair and face could be a cover models.  We Google Chat and she is also from Mexico City.  She is her on a short stay and making some money.  After a couple of drinks and some appetizers, she argues for $140 because of inflation.  I gave in simply because is the first time I heard that argument.

Take her hand and it is quiet cold. This was not a good sign. We get up to my room and she looks really nice.  I sit on the edge of the bed and she goes right for the CBJ.  She is not interested in any floor play.  She works my cock pretty hard to try to get out early.  Next, she gets to lube is the cowgirl and again, way too much lube.  Once I have more contact with her skin, I find that her entire body is physically cold.  Lower body temperature is a bad sign and difficult to keep interest as I am thinking something is definitely wrong with her.  Next, I get to suck her tits while she is giving me a hand job and her timer goes off.  That ended that session.  I had lost interest anyways.  

She takes and shower and leaves.  I see her the next time working the stage.  She is definitely a dancer who prefers to make her money on tips then on men.  You can tell because she is happier when dancing.

[ Last edited by  anabikumi at 15-7-2023 11:57 ]

Recent Ratings
lefeu   20-7-2023 11:03  Karma  +5   
Susanlixxx   15-7-2023 23:01  Karma  +6