Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2023 10:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans - Blueberry

Date & Time of Session:  July 2023
Name: Blueberry
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406raejbwlcn86xka
Nationality & Language: Thai & very basic English
Face:  4.5/5 (slightly different from website but still good looking. extra 0.5 for me as the apple-like face looks like a cherished ex-colleague)
Body: 4/5 (man-made, tall and good proportions, very fair skin)
Height: 172
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1700 baht for 40 minutes. She works independently and prices herself at a premium.
Repeat: not for me, somehow not quite mcot, but ymmv

Looking for immediate palate cleanser after a disconcerting experience with Dragon (major face drop, see review below). Blueberry was available, 2 full pages of full score reviews, so went for it notwithstanding the premium price.
(Dragon - https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=84610)

Contacted via line and fixed a session with 1 hour. Location is at Maverick Ratchada Hotel, again part of the Suthisan MRT cluster.

Went up to a large, clean and well-lit room. She was pretty but somehow not in a sexual way to me. Could also be that my last shot was only ~30-45 mins ago, so brain not quite ready yet. Apple-like, rosy cheeks, overall very positive, optimistic young lady vibe, instead of sexy and seductive. some bros may prefer this. on the upside, she bore some resemblance to an ex-colleague who had been pleasant to deal with, so some projection there as well. Standard fare of payment and shower follows. Note that showering is by myself, she didnt come in.

Started with some light kissing, the roaming over the body, nice tits and ass. Moved to the bed, and she gave some solid bbbj, with tongue on the rim, piston action, and occasional DT. Went on for a good 5 mins, tongue and all, and I was solid enough to go for the main event. Here disaster struck. Maybe it was too soon after the last shot, or the look was off, but I couldn't quite maintain it to start the actual event.

Rested for a moment, and tried again. CBJ this time as I was already capped, and got her on her knees for a change in pose. Not quite as stimulating, so switched back to bbbj, and after another while of hard work on her part, I    in the mouth. She acted a bit annoyed since that wasn't discussed, but it was fine.

Went back to shower by myself, and asked to take some photos. She agreed after some persuasion but refused to reveal anything.

Overall a nice, upbeat looking girl good work ethics (points given for 3 rounds of BJ to help me with the embarrassment), and extra points for semi-familiar face. Not quite the seductive type though. Suppose I'm also on a journey to understand my own preferences.

One thing confirmed about fiw - it's really like opening mystery box, you never know what you will get. while the more expensive / better reviewed ones are generally better looking, there will likely still be meaningful differences that may change it from "your type" to "not your type". so punters beware.

[ Last edited by  uclu2010 at 15-7-2023 10:26 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
STFCQuark   20-7-2023 21:03  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   19-7-2023 07:54  Karma  +8   
frankfrank21   17-7-2023 00:25  Karma  +3   
boscitc   16-7-2023 06:35  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   15-7-2023 19:30  Karma  +10   Thanks for the pix.
Laszlo   15-7-2023 18:32  Karma  +4   
Jjaa123   15-7-2023 12:59  Karma  +3   
lauyh123   15-7-2023 12:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Stretch2480   15-7-2023 11:54  Karma  +2   Thanks for the review
booby_lover   15-7-2023 10:46  Karma  +5   Nice review. Good you got photos to show big difference.