Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2023 09:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans - Dragon

Date & Time of Session:  July 2023
Name: Dragon / ดราก้อน
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406rael9pla7jnx4t
Nationality & Language: Thai & basic English
Face:  3/5 (major drop from website pics, tbh I was taken aback when I saw her)
Body: 3.5/5 (man-made, tall and somewhat .. wide? not actually fat, but no distinct waist if that makes sense)
Height: 165
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1100 baht for 60 minutes
Repeat: probably not. nice massage and B2B experience, friendly girl, but face scared me slightly (see lesson below)

After experience with a very sweet, small-sized girl (see review on Ayumi below), wanted to try a taller one for a change. Used the advanced search function on fiw to filter for 165cm and above, shrank the field dramatically, and picked Dragon for her massive listed assets (38, photos by fiw reviewers also looked good), and 60 min B2B for a good price of 1100 baht. What I missed was the massive red flag of multiple less than 10/10 look scores from fiw reviews. Going back to count, and a full 8 out of 10 reviews deducted scores in the looks department. Alas the lesson needs to be learnt in person.
(Ayumi - https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=84500)

Contacted her via line in the morning. She was very responsive and fixed a 60 min session. Location is at R17 living hotel, so part of the Suthisan MRT cluster. Texted when I arrived and she came back with room number.

Opened door into a clean and well-lit room. I was stunned and not in a good way. Very big and somewhat flat face, prominent and dare I say slightly masculine features? Big frame, large feet. Thinking about it now, could she have been a post-op lady-boy? Ref photos below, experts here to please weigh in.

Invited me in, standard confirmation of the course, payment and shower. Nothing to highlight.

Started with back massage. This was much better than expected, good strength, right spots, I was able to relax and almost wanted to fall asleep. After 10 mins, moved to B2B, she lathed her front with oil and then rubbed all over my back with her massive knockers. This was also great. Right amount of pressure so I could feel the full contact but not weighed down. Also mixed in some cock teasing, which got me going.

Flipped around for a breast job, and here the rather hard knockers and the face really didn't do it for me. Asked to proceed to main event instead, a few quick movements and squeezing and I just shot my

After shower, I asked to take some pics which she agreed graciously, doesn't seem very comfortable with posing but ok to show face

Overall a decent girl with solid massage and service skills, but the frame and face really didn't do it for me. YMMV.

Fiw pic

Actual

[ Last edited by  uclu2010 at 15-7-2023 10:18 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
boscitc   16-7-2023 06:35  Karma  +4   Quite the drop, yeah
JackTheBat   15-7-2023 19:30  Karma  +10   Thanks for the pix.
Laszlo   15-7-2023 18:35  Karma  +4   
Harlem891w   15-7-2023 13:53  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the heads up!
Jjaa123   15-7-2023 12:58  Karma  +3   
Stretch2480   15-7-2023 11:56  Karma  +2   
booby_lover   15-7-2023 10:50  Karma  +5   
kalvinhobbs   15-7-2023 09:38  Karma  +5