Name:  Luna
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/o ... 4-9ff8-3b838584b39a
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks quite good English
Face:  5/5
Body: 4/5 petite and tight body with small tits
Skill: 5/5 omg that tantric tease
Service: tantric oil massage, full service
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2800 thb, 90 mins, 2 shots (500 thb tip)
Repeat: Yes, my second visit. First visit was HJ, second visit with FS

This is a review of my second visit to Luna. The experience was pretty much the same as my first visit, except I came to her pussy instead of hand this time round.

Its easy to make a reservation with the mamasan via their LINE ID analisamassage. When you arrive at the lobby, inform the mamasan of your appointment and your chosen girl will promptly show up - Luna in this case.

Luna is a really petite girl that has an extremely foxy and sultry look. I can almost imagine her as a Japanese geisha as she holds an air of confidence. She is very seductive with the way she speaks as well.

After showering solo and lying face down, Luna will come in and fully undress herself, and we agreed on two shots for the session. The tantric massage always starts on your back, with Luna just using her fingers and palms first to give a decent massage sprinkled with some teasing. She also does this combination of breathing and moaning that is wildly exciting, especially when up close to your ear. She then got on top and started rubbing her hard nipples and shaved pussy all over, which got me superrr hard. Flipped over, condom on, and she slipped me in but didn’t want to gyrate yet. It felt amazing but torturous at the same time, to be nestled in her warm love hole but not get more. She was totally in control. I started to fondle and suck on her nipples, which got her going, and the first shot was off.

She cleaned me right up and playfully tried to get me up and hard right away, but it wasn’t happening , so she continued with a normal massage before going tantric again. This time, I asked her to lie down so I could service her. After some DATY, her pussy was soaking wet and my fingers were coated in a layer of cream as I stroked her. Cap on, pulled her to the edge of the table and I fucked out my second shot.

Recent Ratings
OneBigChief   15-8-2023 03:51  Acceptance  +1   
apnopar   17-7-2023 21:47  Karma  +2   Excellent
Stretch2480   15-7-2023 11:59  Acceptance  +2   
Laszlo   15-7-2023 08:00  Karma  +4   Great
quoththeraver   15-7-2023 03:22  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   14-7-2023 23:21  Karma  +10