Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: N/A/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $700 1 Hour + Tip
Repeat: No

Review:

Gentlemen,

Even though I moved to Bangkok, I was back in HK for two weeks. Always lived in Sheung Wan and still stay there when I go back so I figured I'd finally check out some of the listings in my own back yard. I spent enough time on my smoke breaks in the back alley of Hing Loong, so why not actually go in for once and check it out.

Let me preface this by saying that I have a big thing for MILFs (and feet obviously). Understanding that a lot of the Hing Loong building contains some serious veterans in our game, I gave it a go. I know that Jasmine is an A-list star around her, but I try to be as objective in everything as I can and also offer my own subjective view / taste. My beliefs are this is a forum where no man's tastes are ubiquitous. Much like cinephiles and video game enthusiasts, we must all find those who have expressed a likeness in our own style and taste. My views on Jasmine are slightly against the grain here in a negative light, but not overall bad.

Setting everything up with Jasmine went smoothly as expected. My first impression of her when she opened the door, aside from the obvious photoshop that is a plague on our beloved WG database, is that she's past her prime in terms of looks. The voice that greeted me was a smoker's musk - if you could capture the sound of a scruffy bald middle aged man that spends all of his time in the misty forests tanning the hide of his hunted elk, then that's what she sounds like.

Didn't shower since I told her I live nearby and showered before I came - she was chill with it. She asked what I wanted and while I originally wanted to go with FS, I'm not sure I could have stomached it because this is really where it went downhill. This terrible smell hit my nose like a brick wall. It wasn't Jasmine, not at all, she's a professional and she'll be damned if she smells bad. It was very obviously some dude that was in here just before me who was getting his ass pegged and probably had an accident. The trace scents of fecal matter definitely put a spear through the heart of my horniness. You know how I knew it wasn't Jasmine? Because it smelled like man shit. You all know what I mean.

I brought it up to her (kindly) and she agreed and was embarrassed. Whipped out some perfume to spray so I just put it at the back of my mind.

Since I no longer was in the vibe for FS, I figured I'd just relax and get an HJ and FJ. She obliged happily and said it's a good idea since her pussy already ran through quite a schedule of cock today (bruh ).

HJ was good, very sensual with the right amount of lube. FJ skillwise was good, but her feet are kinda gross. They were a bit crusty on the skin and rough. Her toe nail polish was also chipping.

Anyways I finished and we had a chat. Won't be returning - in my books she's got the age/experience/skill but she's lacking a bit in the looks.

Dislikes:

1. Feet: As I mentioned above, not super great.

2. Smell: Dear god.

Fulgrim's Foot Review:

I usually try to pick out girls to satiate my foot fetish so allow me to dedicate a special section of each review to my fellow foot fuckers with a scaled rating.

Legs: Medium, Long, Very Long
Toes: Medium, Long, Very Long
Polish: Dark blue and chipping
Soles: Crusty and not smooth

Conclusion:

MILF hunting with higher standards now.

[ Last edited by  fulgrim91 at 14-7-2023 15:35 ]

Recent Ratings
asyouwant   22-8-2023 16:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
magictime12   18-7-2023 11:37  Karma  +4   
dadumdum   18-7-2023 10:54  Karma  +6   LOL. rough
simonlake17   17-7-2023 18:25  Karma  +3   thank you very much for putting this in the right perspective
clampbottom   15-7-2023 17:13  Karma  +3   When I saw her first time, I was totally disappointed, ran away
Sandwhale   15-7-2023 14:09  Karma  +5   
LittleWing   15-7-2023 13:45  Karma  +3   
banter141a   15-7-2023 11:49  Karma  +5   
quoththeraver   15-7-2023 03:23  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   14-7-2023 23:23  Karma  +10   Who says romance is dead?
HKGPeter   14-7-2023 21:17  Karma  +3   Thank you.
booby_lover   14-7-2023 18:41  Karma  +5   Good write up from specific perspective in parts.
HK_Legend   14-7-2023 15:50  Karma  +7   "getting his ass pegged and probably had an accident. " SHTF! Whoaaa, he waited so long for her & lost it! :)

---------------

I hear you do strange things to your ships.
booby_lover
Erotic Emperor

UID 282029
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2674
Posts 177
Karma 2633
Acceptance 824
Reading Access 60
Registered 12-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2023 10:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 fulgrim91's post

@HK_Legend

Next time can you take a shit before your morning appointment and not all over her room during.  fulgrim91 should not have to put up with your feceas

Sorry for the one liner but had to say it after my proper reply above. Needed to give fulgrim91 full credit for his review and style first.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   16-7-2023 05:38  Acceptance  +8   That Wasn't Me ("Shaggy"). Scheduled for next week.
fulgrim91
Musky Member

UID 265736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 193
Posts 12
Karma 188
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2023 22:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the kudos. You know it’s funny you mention HK Legend because we were DMing a while ago and he partially inspired me to go check Jasmine out hahaha. No worries tho, like I said she’s an expert and I can always respect a professional.

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   19-7-2023 20:31  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   19-7-2023 04:14  Acceptance  +8   She was on "Legend duty" tonight.

---------------

I hear you do strange things to your ships.