Karma 74
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2023 13:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Similar to K Pressure

Thread Subject: Similar to K Pressure (Gaam Gai Lai)
Date & Time of Session:  July 12 @ 1630
Name:  Yuan
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: China & Putonghua       
Face:  Average
Body: Milfy. Breasts 38.
Height:  64 inches
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $460 - 45 Minutes
Repeat: Maybe

Well this tanned man missing the glorious baths at K.P. ventured to Mongkok to check out 392. A former technician from KP advised of her move to 392, so I went to check it out. The papasan spoke good English and said as usual that he would introduce me to someone good. Are the first ones ever the good stuff? He led me to a room, very small and dark and brought this girl Yuan who spoke Putonghua and I couldn't understand a word. I was speaking to her in Cantonese and she was replying back in Mandarin.

I accepted his offer and she was helpful in helping me into the shower. I have always enjoyed the baths and I enjoyed this one too. I told Yuan I only wanted a bj to completion, but alas, she’s not skilled in that art. It would be say 5 seconds where the blow was amazing, and the next 55 seconds were mediocre. She treated my left nipple like Tim Ho Wan’s Har Gau, with the fake moans that she was making…..I mean I am not even Michelin star, and the noise was too much. I finally got her to cease the noise by rubbing her clitoris and sucking on her nipples….that was the only time she was quiet. Anyways, after that she said, you better extend an hour, she said it couple of times. Then my phone rang, and I pretended to have to go to a meeting and hit the shower for another rubdown. She complained I didn't cum, but I told her I am an old guy and it takes me a lot of time to do so. I enjoyed my time with her, but I certainly did not want another hour of those fake noises.

The girl gave good service. She did entertain me. She didn't know how to give a HJ, but in reality in her line of work, as long as she has the equipment to handle a dick, thats all thats necessary.

For the overall price of 460, fantastic value for an erotic shower, a big pair of melons to play with, receiving oral, having your hands roam all over the place, its a good diversion to the overall hectic pace we live and work in.

I am not Chinese. Have a light tan and there seemed to be no problem with them accepting foreigners. Papasan spoke excellent English.

Recent Ratings
manhands   16-7-2023 10:27  Karma  +4   
Mister   15-7-2023 14:32  Karma  +4   Original. Now if the girls were 15 years younger and better-looking …
pushkin13   14-7-2023 17:23  Acceptance  +3   
magictime12   14-7-2023 14:02  Karma  +4   Great Intel