King Hing Double Russian Report

Time: July 6th
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 800

This report is from last week, the supply at KH was not great besides one blonde on the 11th floor and one blonde on the 5th floor. I picked the one on the 5th floor because her face was prettier, though she had a spinner body which isn't necessarily my thing.
Anyway this girl was pretty standard, not much to report, which is why I didn't post last week.

Time: July 13th
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 800

There is a brunette/dark haired girl on the 5th floor with a pretty sexy body, her face is decent too, not pretty but kind of sexy/slutty.

This punt was probably the most surprising punt I've had in a long time. Although I showered alone, she was very patient when I came out and let me roam her body while standing. Moved onto the bed and got a long lengthy BJ, she let me play with her and then we actually went into 69 for quite an extended time. She didn't seem to mind and this was probably the longest bj ive gotten in a walk up. After that she rode my, with decent technique, for a really long time as well. Actually, both times I asked her to switch positions, and had I not asked, I believe she would have kept going. After the long CG, we switched the mish where I took my time and eventually finished. At the end she didn't even ask for a tip or anything.

Never had such a patient Russian, not to mention decently tall, nicely shaped body, and overall higher quality than recent supply.

As for the rest of the current supply, seems most of the rooms havent changed since last week, the front two russian rooms on the 11th floor are the same. One of the girls on the 8th floor is the same, another one has been replaced by a blonde (not bad but ive had her before). On the 5th floor, this girl is definitely new, but none of the other doors were open today so im not sure what the other changes are

Recent Ratings
yankai2   1-8-2023 17:26  Acceptance  +1   
Up8   14-7-2023 22:10  Karma  +2   Shame that she's gone now. Sounds like she's very patient
HK_Legend   14-7-2023 12:51  Karma  +8   
mtbguy07   14-7-2023 09:17  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for report! I'll be there in 3 days and I'm going to fill up on Russians,
monogamous   14-7-2023 08:18  Karma  +5   
frollics1   14-7-2023 08:07  Karma  +3   
banter141a   14-7-2023 06:15  Karma  +5