Font size: S M L
honey girls ..

Mong Kok hotel

13 July 23 2pm

name was supposed to be FEiFei  18 yo
https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en ... 3?referral=new-girl

actually got ZIZI 23 you Chinese lady
repeat   yes.

so I was in a  really naughty mood and ive been looking at all these 18 year olds and decided this week to book.  messaged the above on WhatsApp and arranged to try meet on Tuesday . but I couldn't make it so said id go today.

there was a small misunderstanding but ended up meeting with ZIZI  a real pretty girl siad 23 , no English  so tried some communication

arrived with no hassle and directed to the room.  girl answers door not the one I was expecting but she had little shorts on and she looked hot.

so in I go  and she couldn't communicate with me much so into tiny shower she comes in washes LB thoroughly.  and into the room.   

not much lek. was very reluctant but she had a great figure just a tiny bit of puppy fat. but amazing figure and looks.

onto bed she does a very small amount of kissing No Bj. but lets me go down on her.  

on with Dom and she uses a lot of lube as she seems worried I may not fit.  

in I go and she's trying to hold me back from putting it all in.  but when I do isn't in pain   just  trying to save herself a bit.   

anyway this became a mission to give her a good deep piling and after about 10 mins of it.  pounding her then giving her a break asked for doggy but she wouldn't let me .     so carried on for a few more minutes before

there was some communication error as the agent originally said 500. then asked time I said 1400 and they asked time again I said 2pm .. so unfortunately girl was expecting 1400

after messaging the agent and showing her the messages I paid 700 and left feeling a little guilty as she was hoping for more.

agent apologised for the mistake and not having correct girl and promised next time to have a 18 year old.  

although it was a bit of a mix up and embarrassing using agent first time.  I would say the girl was still well worth a visit .

Recent Ratings
Xylophone   16-12-2023 00:41  Acceptance  +1   
Saurgus   24-9-2023 02:57  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   15-7-2023 11:44  Karma  +5   
magictime12   14-7-2023 12:59  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   14-7-2023 08:51  Karma  +7   "We are Honey Girls Agent, Bait & Switch is what we do", Harley Quinn 2.0!
boscitc   14-7-2023 00:34  Karma  +8   "Sorry for the wrong girl...I swear I'll send the 18 year old next time!"
thbpower   13-7-2023 22:26  Karma  +1   you believe they have 18 year olds for 500 ?
MrButtons   13-7-2023 22:02  Karma  +5