Body: 5/10
Height: 5ft something.
Skill: Unsure
Service: Unsure
GFE: Unsure
PSE: Unsure
Price & Session Length: 90m, 455 + 545.
Repeat: No

Walked into Salaraj after reading it was a decent Veggie Massage Shop with the potential for extras if you were lucky. We were already feeling pretty milked and looking for a good rub down, so it fit the bill.

Up the stairs and into the shop, we were immediately greeted by 3 girls whose demeanour made me feel like there were definitely extras on the menu. We were assigned a room each, told to undress and lay face down. Of note, no money had been discussed at this point.

I didn't sit up as my masseuse entered so I had no idea who was working on me, but her massage was reasonable. I'd guess I got around a 45-60 minute veggie massage and the quality was decent, but not exceptional. For the lower body components of the massage, she would work up the inside of my thighs and in the crease between my nuts and my leg, allowing her hand to brush against my nuts with each stroke. It felt nice, and it kept me hard for the second half of the massage, but it remained teasing only - she never directly touched my cock, balls or ass.

About an hour in she asked me to flip and I obliged, and lb was standing at full attention. She climbed on top of the table (between my legs), and began massaging from my thighs up to my lower stomach, brushing her hand/s against the edge of the towel (and my cock) as she did so. She was looking at me and I was looking at her.. I wasn't sure what the deal was and I'm not sure she knew either.

After 5 minutes of this, she asked me if I'd like a special massage. I responded of course and asked how much. She responded... ONE THOUSAND, FOR A HANDJOB! I actually laughed in response, I couldn't help myself. In my country, the price for extras is 250 (HJ), 500 (Naked Handjob), 750 (Bodyslides) and between 750 and 1500 HKD for a Blowjob. I immediately declined, and she was not happy about it. She berated me a bit, and then started trying to negotiate.. By this point my mood was shot, so I just politely declined, apologised and asked her to complete the massage.

She finished up, I dressed and moved back into the lobby where I watched my brother come out with a huge smile on his face. His masseuse (Kook) immediately ran up to me and started TAKING MY SHIRT OFF and exclaiming about my muscles.. I looked at him and he looked at me, we both laughed. I later found out that the 1000 figure was inclusive of the 455 massage price. I obviously wasn't aware of this at the time, but nor was it explained to me.. And I think 455 for a base massage is steep enough without paying another 545 for a handjob when I can go to a walkup for half the price.

ANYWAY, he said he had a great time with Kook who has since gone back to.. China, or Thailand. I can't remember. The girls invited us out to LKF that night, but we had other plans. I left unsatisfied but we had a good laugh about it on the walk back to the hotel.

[ Last edited by  realtomcruise at 13-7-2023 14:15 ]

Recent Ratings
magictime12   14-7-2023 13:10  Karma  +4   
sam_smith   13-7-2023 23:36  Karma  +8   1000 for massage+handjob is still VERY expensive
quoththeraver   13-7-2023 15:23  Acceptance  +1   
lovely_juice69   13-7-2023 14:48  Karma  +3   Sorry about your experience.