Acceptance 32
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2023 09:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nini - Eager For Milk - JSL Building 203C

Date & Time of Session: 5 July
Location: TST/JSL. James S. Lee Mansion, Carnarvon Road 33-35, Tsim Sha Tsui.
Name: Nini
Link: Nil
Agent: Nil
Nationality & Language: Chinese(?)
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Height: 5ft something
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 45m, 500.
Repeat: No, but just NMCOT.

Was sitting down for lunch checking my list of addresses when I realised I was literally 30 meters down the road from JSL. Side note.. There's an incredible Indian restaurant on the same road, 3rd floor of a nearby building! We finished up our lunch and headed across the road for our first door-knocking experience.

Took the elevator up to the top floor (8, from memory?) and began going door to door, working our way down the floors. We found most of the girls were busy (lunchtime rush?) and those remaining weren't keen on foreigners. Some would yell 'Sorry!' through the door as we knocked, some would open the door and almost immediately close it on us. We smiled and waved, responding in the limited Chinese we knew.

I can't remember the floor I found Nini on, but I'm going to assume 203C means it was the 2nd floor. Immediately upon opening the door her face lit up with a smile and she was motioning at how tall and fit we were - no issue with foreigners here! She held up 5 fingers at us and my brother and I quickly discussed before I made the claim and headed inside.

She was maybe 5"5, curvy, wearing a bodysuit that greatly accentuated her cleavage. I went in almost because of that alone - her tits looked fantastic. Undressed, they weren't quite as big or as nice as I'd hoped - but they were still decent, maybe a small to medium size D on a slightly larger frame. But her face was pleasant and she was kind and friendly.

I paid upfront and she motioned towards the shower. We both undressed and hopped in together for my first walk-up shower experience. She gave my cock and balls a good wash, scrubbed my front, under my arms, had me turn and did my neck, back and ass. She had a smile on her face the whole time and seemed to thoroughly enjoy washing me - although much of it was spent with her rubbing my arms and shoulders.

Out of the shower, she had proper towels - she towelled me off and directed me to lay on the bed. Suddenly I was hit with how tranquil the whole setting was.. I'd escaped the stifling heat outside to a very cool, almost chilly apartment.. The aircon was giving me chills as I was really only half dry. I think she'd offered me a bottle of water too from memory, and I was laying there in a tidy, cool, warmly lit apartment. I guess this is part of the allure of walk-ups?

She hopped on the bed and immediately took my cock in her mouth. She spent probably the next 10-15 putting her mouth to good use and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy doing so. Great BJ skills and great enthusiasm, at one point I strongly considered asking her to finish me with her mouth. At some point though she hopped up and grabbed a dom, quickly slipping it on and positioning herself on top of me. I knew how close I was and instead grabbed her by the waist, flipping us over so she was underneath me. She wrapped her arms through her legs and underneath her thighs, bringing her knees up either side of her head.. Apparently this is called the Viennese Oyster?

No KY required, she was already wet and my cock slid inside her easily. I fucked her slowly for a while but I think she sensed I was close and really curled herself up tight into that position, which allowed me deeper access. I took the cue, scooped her up into a ball and pounded her until I blew in the dom. She seemed genuinely excited as I began to cum and positioned herself so that I could get as deep as possible inside her. Once there, I could feel her squeezing and tensing as I was cumming.. The whole thing felt really good, like she was doing everything possible to maximize my pleasure.

In the end, she was a bit older and softer than I like.. But she seemed like a really sweet girl and the the level of service was fantastic, especially for 500.

Hopped up and showered again, she grabbed her phone and translated a few short phrases, one of which was "Are you an athlete?" I had a giggle, gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed back into the hallways to find where my brother had gotten to. He had found a Thai on the 4th floor I think he said - slim build with big tits, also excellent service.

Recent Ratings
manANONYman   16-7-2023 22:14  Acceptance  +1   
frollics1   15-7-2023 08:34  Acceptance  +3   wonder if still here?
banter141a   14-7-2023 06:15  Karma  +5   
boscitc   14-7-2023 00:37  Karma  +8   Sounds like she had a good time too! Haha
monogamous   13-7-2023 19:49  Karma  +5   
quoththeraver   13-7-2023 15:19  Acceptance  +1   
tqqq   13-7-2023 15:08  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   13-7-2023 14:07  Karma  +8   
bmf315   13-7-2023 10:00  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   13-7-2023 09:45  Karma  +4