Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2023 02:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan][Taipei] Sara Wong - Massage Republic

[Taiwan][Taipei] Sara Wong - Massage Republic

Date & Time of Session: Feb 2023
Name: Sara Wong
Link: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... ipei/sara-wong-thai
Nationality & Language: Thai & basic English, Vietnamese?
Face:  3/5 (older face, some surgery)
Body: 3/5 (fake boobs, feels a quite hard to the touch, slim figure)
Height: 160
Skill: 3/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 4500 TWD for 40 minutes
Repeat: No

I was at the hotel and feeling quite horny late in the evening. Taipei doesn't have so many great options as other Asian capitals so I decided to hit one of the girls on MR. Site has been a hit of miss for me, some great experiences and some subpar and expensive ones.

So I decided to contact Sara, and she replied very quickly. She was eager to meet and we agreed on a slightly lower price and a time. She said she needed about 40 minutes to come to me. She arrived on time, but I was quite let down when I saw here. She looked much older than her pictures, okay figure but not what I was expecting. Photos on MR are heavily photoshopped and possibly taken a while ago. Her ad also mentioned she was Vietnamese but I'm 95% sure she was Thai, I've lived there long enough to notice the accent. Not that it's really important but I'm not sure why it's necessary to be deceitful about this.

She asked for the money right off the bat, which I had happened to me before, but I still prefer to pay after the deeds. Anyway, I obliged and she started asking me for more money than what we had agreed on, and complained that it was late blah blah. I refused but said I'd consider a tip if the service was good. Meanwhile, her attitude was pushy and she kept complaining that the room was too hot before we even get started. I already knew this would go bad...

After we settled the payment, she asked me to shower. I told her I already did before she came, but she wanted to me go again. So we hopped in the shower together and she washed me in a very a mechanical way. You can tell she didn't want to be here.
We then went to the bed and she proceeded me to give a catbath and a decent bbbj. I was grasping her boobs as she was sucking me but she complained that it was hurting her. So I tried my best to enjoy the blowjob. She got tired really fast and put on a condom on LB. She proceeded ride me CG. I tried to grab her fake boobs again but she told me to be gentle. At this point I just wanted to cum and be done and be done with it. We switched to doggy and I rammed her pretty hard and she was making some fake moans. I kept going hard, slapping her ass in the process until I finally cum over her ass.

She quickly went to the shower and I followed. When I finished, she was already dressed and ready to leave. Needless to say she didn't get a tip...

I don't enjoy writing negative reports but I hope it can help others avoid the same experience. There is a very positive review on her profile, so perhaps she might have been going through a very bad day when I met her and I was just very unlucky. Yet, I would still avoid and try to find a better option.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
619topman   24-8-2023 00:23  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for your review.
CTAN415   6-8-2023 17:06  Acceptance  +1   
Dilmah   6-8-2023 01:59  Karma  +3   Thanks bro
Yakimeshi   30-7-2023 17:02  Acceptance  +1   
beefbroccoli   17-7-2023 09:49  Acceptance  +1   
mr_tux   15-7-2023 01:53  Karma  +5   thanks for the TOFTT
quang   14-7-2023 10:22  Karma  +1   
littleitalia   13-7-2023 17:49  Karma  +3   TW sounds like a dive for mongering
sexyloser   13-7-2023 08:29  Karma  +4   love to see more TW reports.
Skepti10   13-7-2023 07:54  Karma  +8   
Jjaa123   13-7-2023 06:06  Karma  +3   
Dante102i   13-7-2023 02:29  Acceptance  +1