Karma 1686
Acceptance 319
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2023 23:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH great service!

Nationality & Language: Chinese (Canto / Mando / little English)
Face: 3/5
Body: 1/5
Height: ~4'11
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 500 FS + 100 69/CIM/FK

Haven't posted in a long time bc nothing too special but today i encountered this WG. Most WGs in KH don't speak cantonese so it has been very quiet and a lot of confusion lol. Anyways, this WG was very friendly and cleaned up nicely, bit of a HJ while cleaning LB felt good. She looked good enough at the door but her tits are pretty saggy and her stomach is also saggy from baby damage. Face is cute-ish. Service makes up for it all.

Dried off and onto the bed, surprising for only 100 extra, u can upgrade to basically everything. Normally for 100 extra u only get BBBJ and have to negotiate everything else. Anyways she offers FK, BBBJ, 69, CIM for 100 extra. Her BBBJ felt pretty good, no teeth at all and takes her time. She kept going for so long i had to stop her and tell her to put the dom on and ride. She does not shy away from eye contact at all during the session. She rides like a champ and again, does not rush at all. Most WGs ride for like 3 seconds and then say theyre tired and want to switch. Finally, she pulled me up and we switched to mish. During mish it feels very GFE cos while i fucked her good she wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tight and moaned into my ear. She complimented me saying i fuck good and that she wants more haha (she sure knows how to sweet talk a guy). Anyways we end up back in CG and i put my finger in her mouth while she rode me. I moved my hand towards her neck slowly to test the waters and she does not mind being choked while she rides CG. She suggested we get into doggy but i asked her to finish me off with BBBJ, she went down with no complaints. She sucked and sucked until finally i   inside her mouth and even after she kept sucking for another minute or so before heading to the bathroom to spit it out. She told me to hang out for a bit on the bed while she spit it out and used mouthwash and then washed me up and off i went.

Overall, body isnt the best but the service is one of the best ive received in KH or even in HK walk-ups.

Btw, quality in KH isnt the best atm in my opinion, there are some good ones but id suggest going somewhere else for a while. Theres a russian nest on the 8th floor (3 russians, all around 800). Theres a good looking blonde on 13th floor C room (turn left from elevator, first door on the left, go in, turn right, door at the end of the hall) , and another good looking one in 11B2.

Recent Ratings
mtbguy07   15-7-2023 16:43  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the report on the Russians. I'll be there in a few days and they are my target audience.
banter141a   14-7-2023 06:16  Karma  +5   
boscitc   14-7-2023 00:35  Karma  +8   
Hobbier   13-7-2023 19:23  Karma  +2   
magictime12   13-7-2023 09:50  Karma  +4   
monogamous   13-7-2023 08:39  Karma  +5   $100 is value for the added service, sounds good. Thanks should go take a look.
shaykh   13-7-2023 03:08  Karma  +4