Subject: Lam Lam - Good and Fun Footjob - Mongkok [MK]
  This thread has been closed by momozzz at 21-9-2023 13:39. 
fulgrim91
Musky Member

UID 265736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 193
Posts 12
Karma 188
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2023 19:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lam Lam - Good and Fun Footjob - Mongkok [MK]

Lam Lam - A Review by Fulgrim

Date & Time of Session:  July - 2023 (most recent)
Name: Lam Lam
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A33086-MK-Massage-LamLam.html
Agent: None
Nationality & Language: HK
Age: Hard to tell. She looks and behaves like a mid 20's girl in a good way.
Face: 2/5 - Gents I need to be honest with you, I'm a picky eater when it comes to faces. She wore a mask and I said it's ok you don't need to. When she took it off I asked her to put it back on again.
Body: 4.5/5
Height: 5'4 (5'5 listed)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: N/A /5
Price & Session Length:  $600 1 Hour + Tip
Repeat: Yes - just once

Random:

Why the fuck did the Gal's Tricks section disappear??? That is so frustrating, now I'll have to manually search WG for fetish related gigs. Arghh.

Review:

Gentlemen,

Shorter intro this time so I'll get to the point - if you like your footjobs, consider giving Lam Lam a go. I feel like our beloved mongering trenches in HK are now rife with fake photos and older WG. Lam lam is a relief because she appears and acts young, and she's just honestly a very friendly and bubbly girl. You know the type that has fun and talks/laughs when doing her dirty work? Sometimes this GFE is what you need in life.

She's open to a lot of things but she's known for her footjobs. Great skill involved and changing of positions. She has a lot of costumes and heels if you're into that. Really great communicator in a professional but also relaxed way. She's really the type where she's the outgoing chill chick in the friend group, know what I mean?

Getting to business was straight forward. She offered to help me shower but I don't ever oblige. I just want to wash up quickly so we can get to it

Starts off with some hand and light feet action, then switches straight into FJ mode. She'll ask what you want but you're free to direct her. She finished me off looking me in the eye facing me with sitting up with her legs bent with her toes wrapped around my cock and squeezed harder and harder until I came. I shoot my load really strong and it flies right at her chest. I was concerned but she just laughed really hard.

I like taller women, but her shorter height didn't bother me and she's got a decent pair of legs and rest of the body. In shape for sure.

FS - I didn't ask but I'm not sure if it's really on the table. Again this girl is really here to blow your load with her toes.

Dislikes:

1. Face: I know it's rude but it's just not for me. I do care about the face and the body. My guy isn't going to get it up if it's not great and there's no way in hell I'm paying for someone if they're busted. She's fine behind the mask.

2. Mole: This didn't bother me but I noticed she had a mole on one of her soles. More of an FYI for the fellow punters.

Fulgrim's Foot Review:

I usually try to pick out girls to satiate my foot fetish so allow me to dedicate a special section of each review to my fellow foot fuckers with a scaled rating.

Legs: Medium, Long, Very Long
Toes: Medium, Long, Very Long
Polish: Bright Orange
Soles: Soft, mole on one sole

Conclusion:

Would recommend Lam Lam if you want someone with pretty feet that's known for FJ's!

Hope you enjoyed my review.

Life Update:

I moved to Bangkok. Personally, a lot of Thai women are NMCOT. If anyone knows any high quality women or foreigners, please DM! I will be taking a look around FIW Fans too for the better looking WGs. A lot of these massage parlors are just

Not to mention the feet in this region are, on average, horrendous. My friends told me that a lot of the poverty stricken women from Isan grow up on the farm without shoes and it destroys their toes

[ Last edited by  fulgrim91 at 12-7-2023 19:46 ]

Recent Ratings
poju_juice   21-9-2023 09:13  Acceptance  +1   The mask back on LOL
klight977   7-8-2023 18:56  Acceptance  +1   I love footjobs, trying to find one in HK. :D
magictime12   14-7-2023 13:01  Karma  +4   
Mister   14-7-2023 11:54  Karma  +4   Original
bmf315   13-7-2023 10:02  Acceptance  +1   
scrappy   13-7-2023 00:08  Acceptance  +2   
alex1.degen   12-7-2023 23:16  Karma  +3   oh man, YES finally a fellow FJ lover. Hard to find review for good FJ these days. Please keep us posted if you find any ...
jackgoro   12-7-2023 22:09  Karma  +4   my dude... u asked her to place the mask back on XD haha!
SHJohn   12-7-2023 21:41  Karma  +2   
momozzz   12-7-2023 19:41  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report, I like the format dedicated to feet features ;)

---------------

I hear you do strange things to your ships.
Wigglethemtoes
Nookie Newbie

UID 296615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2023 05:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 fulgrim91's post

I think ive found a gold mine.. ive been trying to find someone knowledgeable of thscene in china. Of it isnt too much to ask id like to ask you some questions about words and phrases and how they navigate here. Its very different from the u.s and id honestly appreciate someone with your knowledge to let me in on how  things tend to work. Thank you in advance if you see this.