Date & Time of Session: end of June 2023
Nationality & Language: Romanian, super good english
Face: 10
Body: 10
Skill & Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 50€ for 15min
Repeat: For sure if i happen to go there again and she's there

Casual business trip to The Hague. Was quite tired since the early morning flight
and it was quite late already so i was pretty sure i'm gonna pass on girls this trip and
decided to go to supermarket Albert Heijn, to get some beers and snacks, since my
favorite hotel had suht down the bar downstairs.

In AH i saw this super pretty young petite girl with natural long curly hair and i was
blown away. Went to hotel with beers and after 3, decided that now it's time to visit
Geleenstraat red windows. I almost could not believe my eyes when she was one of the
windows and available.. Knocked on the window and asked for price. She quoted 50€ for 15min
and in i went.

The rooms in Geleenstraat are pretty big compared to the ones in Amsterdam.
She undressed and i got rock hard from the view in like 15 seconds. I asked how old she is and
she replied 18. She could not lie, because her body was super pretty and untouched, skin like silk.
Onto the bed and she put on the dom with her mouth. She started to deepthroat immediately and i had to stop
her after like 2 minutes to stop the blast.

She asked for which position i would like and i said i would like to start with missionary. She was looking deep in my
eyes while i was pounding her, thats a first time i have ever encountered something like this in Europe, usually all
the girls look away. Since i could not hold it any longer, i asked to switch to doggy to admire also that perfect ass.
Took me like 30sec in doggy to shoot all in the dom.

During the dressing we chit-chat a little and found out she has been in Netherlands already for 4 years. She also
told me she likes Hague way more than Amsterdam, since here's not so many drunk smelly tourists.

Will definetly visit her again, if i hopefully see her!

Recent Ratings
123kid   21-7-2023 11:41  Acceptance  +1   
iTraveler   15-7-2023 13:03  Karma  +3   
boscitc   12-7-2023 08:55  Karma  +8   Ah, Netherlands.
hkpunter999   12-7-2023 07:54  Karma  +6