Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2023 20:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa TST - Har Lei

Date & Time of Session: July 6th
Name: Har Lei (I can't type out the Chinese)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 cute, with a little bb fat
Skill & Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 1000 + tips for Nuru
Repeat: Not yet but maybe

Long time since I posted but can start again!

Haven't punted in a while and first time at a "spa". Showered alone and had to wait a little for Har Lei to get to the room but no worries.

P1 Massage - pretty good! She has some strength and gives a good go at rubbing the knots out of my back and shoulders. Nice chit chat as well, talking about trips up to China as I had just come back from a ttrip to GZ and the food and massages you can get in SZ.

P2 was a nice transition as Har Lei went to get the oil and had a shower before rubbing her body all over my arms and back, with sweet whispers in to my ears. Fairly typical nuru style massage and then on to the LB whilst face down. I really enjoy the tease rubbing LB whilst laying down and I think she figured it out! Nice slippery slide and then the suggestion to flip over. More slipping and sliding and sultry whispers and not long after kapow - load was blown whilst she gave me a HJ.
I didn't seem to have unlocked the BJ - not sure if need to ask for it or something as I'm a spa newbie.

Really enjoyed my time having a semi decent massive with a bit of fun on the side. After the years of punting in Hong Kong, I think I've finally found a style of punt I enjoy most.

I've already been to revisit Kawaii to visit another girl! But that'll be for another report.

Recent Ratings
zebra   15-8-2023 20:47  Karma  +6   
magictime12   14-7-2023 13:03  Karma  +4   Just ask at Kawaii the good girl thing is just an act. Most of them are sucking 8+ guys a day.
Mister   13-7-2023 10:09  Karma  +4   Good spas can be addictive. Keep reporting
energylung   13-7-2023 02:17  Karma  +4   
scrappy   13-7-2023 00:10  Karma  +2   
manANONYman   12-7-2023 11:15  Acceptance  +1   
DrDecimate   12-7-2023 08:34  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing!
Azrin   11-7-2023 23:55  Acceptance  +1