Face: 9/10 very good looking imo, slavic looking, high cheek bones
Body: 7/10 big boobs, D miniumum, womanly body, size 8 / 10 borderline
Skill & Service: 6/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: $800 basic, no extra offered
Repeat: maybe, only for her looks

Gents

Saw this girl from Ukranine on floor 8th, there were 3 Ukranian girls in the same corner. The other two sadly were not great looking so decided to settle with this blonde lady who has sharp slavic features especially her face that convinced me to stay. English is almost non-existent, google translate is your best friend. Payment $800 made upfront which is fine, had a quick shower before she undressed and had me lied on the bed.

Started with some nipple licking then quickly proceed with CBJ. No extra such as FK or OWO were offered, everything was covered. CBJ was toothy but improved after I told her to slow down. I asked her to caress my balls and thighs which she refused. Don't know why but she won't touch any part of my body below waist unless holding my dick wrapped in a condom....

Sex was decent, she does like a good grind and ride. She was moaning pretty loud when I fucked her long and hard in a few positions including cowgirl, reverse cow girl, doggy and mish. I usually go for slim girls with smaller butt so doggy didn't do much for me. Went for mish for a grand slam finish with her gazing at me in the eyes biting her lips. Busted in the bag after 20 mins in action.

Quick shower then dressed up then left. She said she's from Ukraine, no idea if that's right. Didn't catch her name but think she's in HK until the end of July.

I really fancy her face, service is vanilla although it's very rare to sample reasonable quality Russian / Ukranian in UK / Western Europe at this rate so might return.

P.S. I wrote a review about a Russian / Tartarstan girl at Fuji and that wasn't very good. Neutral at best. If anyone knows any good looking Russian / Ukranian girls for walk-ups please share as I am interested to visit another one before leaving.

Many thanks

Recent Ratings
Tororosso   18-8-2023 03:45  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   12-7-2023 07:52  Karma  +4   
clampbottom   11-7-2023 23:23  Karma  +3   Well done.. price is not too steep
Amsterdam   11-7-2023 07:52  Acceptance  +1